Wednesday 14 March 2012

While Asleep I saw Written "EARTHQUAKE!!! EARTHQUAKE!!! EARTHQUAKE!!!"



2, 3 days ago (Today being 14th March 2012) while asleep, I saw in my spirit the following words: EARTHQUAKE!!!  EARTHQUAKE!!! EARTHQUAKE!!!   

I don’t know what that meant but I honestly believe it had everything to do with the supernatural dream I had on 5th January 2012 which was titled: A Dream Where I was Shown the Connection between an Imminent Huge Tsunami in the USA and its Ushering of the Rapture of the Bride of Christ” 

You can read the whole of the 5th January 2012 dream in the link below: 



I know all of these warnings from the LORD are not to scare anybody, but they are to act as a warning that the people of the earth may prepare for the imminent coming of the LORD Yahushua (Jesus Christ) to rapture His bride.  

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

Shalom!!! 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment