Saturday 16 June 2012

A Dream Where I was Shown That The Coastal City of Mombasa, Kenya is Imminently Going to Be Hit By a Huge Tsunami Resulting From a Mega Earthquake

In the early morning of June 16th June 2012 at about 9:00 am, I had a second supernatural dream on this particular day. And in this mighty visitation of the LORD through a prophetic supernatural dream I found myself in a powerful revival meeting.

And in this revival meeting was a powerful praise and worship followed by preaching. And then the preaching ended in the dream. I immediately found myself looking at a newspaper along the streets while being displayed by the vendors. And the message on the newspapers was that headlined “The Kenyan Coast of Mombasa was prophesied to be going to be hit by a huge Tsunami.”

I immediately after finishing reading this headline while in the dream, I found myself on the shores of the Indian Ocean at the Mombasa city in Kenya. I was actually made in the dream to observe the whole of the blue ocean adjacent to the city of Mombasa, Kenya. And as I took along look/gaze at the blue ocean in the dream, I was made to understand in the dream that a huge Tsunami resulting from a mega earthquake was going to hit the coastal city of Mombasa Kenya at 1PM the following day in the dream.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message imparted in my heart from the dream is that a massive Tsunami is very imminently going to hit Mombasa City, Kenya which lies along the shores of Indian Ocean. And to show how very imminent this is going to happen, I was made to understand in the dream that this event was going to occur the following day in the dream at 1 pm. This means that this event is extremely very imminent. This huge tsunami to hit Mombasa City in Kenya along Indian Ocean seemed to have originated from a huge/mega earthquake elsewhere.

The second message imparted in my heart in the dream is that those who find solace at the feet of the LORD Jesus Christ will be protected by the LORD at this particular crucial part in time when distress of the hour are being manifested.

The third message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that the coming of the messiah Jesus Christ to rapture His bride is now extremely very very very imminent, and that these are the distress that denote this particular point in time to serve as a wake up call for the nations and the people of the earth to heed to the call to Repentance.

Shalom!!!

NOTE:
This is the same voice who showed me in a prophetic supernatural dream on 18th May 2012 of a massive clash between police and protesters culminating into a police state which became fulfilled two days later in Chicago, USA during the NATO summit and G8. 

It is the same voice who showed me in a prophetic supernatural dream on 25th May 2012 of a massive and raging windstorm to hit the earth culminating into the Government passing a directive that people to stay indoors so as to avoid the harmful effects of the windstorm. This was fulfilled two days later in the states of Georgia, Florida and South Carolina in USA when tropical storm Beryl happened.

It is the same voice who showed me in a prophetic supernatural dream on the night of 16th February 2012 of a massive and intensive Solar flare to imminently hit the earth and the voice said then Repent!!! Repent!!! The messiah Jesus Christ is imminently picking His bride and the solar flare is a sign of this. This became fulfilled 19 days later on 6th March 2012 when a massive and intensive Solar flare hit the eartyh.Infact NASA has stated that the gamma ray effects of this solar flare had never been seen before and therefore it was the most historic solar flare to ever hit the earth according g to the records of NASA. 

It is the same voice that showed me in a prophetic supernatural dream on the night of 17th March 2012 of a huge bright meteor that was going to brighten the skys.This was fulfilled 16 days later when a huge and bright meteor flew over the skies of New Zealand.
It is the same voice that showed me in a prophetic supernatural dream on the night of 29th May 2012 of an Imminent Mega Earthquake to Hit California USA. This will very very very soon be fulfilled.

Among many others.

It this same voice who has now shown me on the morning of 16th June 2012 that The Coastal City of Mombasa, Kenya is Imminently Going to Be Hit by a Huge Tsunami Resulting from a Mega Earthquake.

SHALOM!!! 

Mathew 24:6-8 “You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.  Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.  All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Luke 21:25-28 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.  People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.  At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.  When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Amos 3:7 Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing   without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.


Job 38:1-16 Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm. He said: “Who is this that obscures my plans with words without knowledge? Brace yourself like a man;  I will question you, and you shall answer me. “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand.  Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!  Who stretched a measuring line across it?  On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone — while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy? “Who shut up the sea behind doors when it burst forth from the womb, when I made the clouds its garment and wrapped it in thick darkness,  when I fixed limits for it and set its doors and bars in place,  when I said, ‘This far you may come and no farther; here is where your proud waves halt’? “Have you ever given orders to the morning, or shown the dawn its place, that it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it? The earth takes shape like clay under a seal; its features stand out like those of a garment. The wicked are denied their light, and their upraised arm is broken. “Have you journeyed to the springs of the sea  or walked in the recesses of the deep? 



PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER;
THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. I want to clarify about the phrase stated in the prophetic dream " And to show how very imminent this is going to happen, I was made to understand in the dream that this event was going to occur the following day in the dream at 1 pm. This means that this event is extremely very imminent."

    This does not in any way mean that the earthquake in Indian Ocean culminating into Tsunami on Mombasa city, Kenya is going to happen at 1pm the following day. I believe the LORD used this in the dream to make me comprehend how very very very imminent the earthquake in Indian Ocean was going to occur.

    Shalom!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to state that I believe and know that the shaking that I was shown on the night of 16th June 2012 in a prophetic supernatural dream that was going to occur on Indian Ocean has started manifesting itself in the form of a warning (2 days later).

      Read more about this in the link below:(The next post after this).

      http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2012/06/earthquake-of-47-in-south-indian-ocean.html

      Delete