Tuesday 31 July 2012

A Dream Where I Was Shown That The Nation of China Is Now Being Called Upon To Prepare the Way For The Very Imminent Coming of The Messiah Jesus Christ


Before I share the above supernatural dream (Vision while asleep) which was the second on this early morning, I want to share the first dream I had on this morning.

 And so in the morning of 30th July 2012, at about 3:00 am, I had the first supernatural dream (vision while asleep). And in this massive visitation of the LORD, I found myself in a place where the wrath of the LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH) against those who twisted the words in the bible by insisting on only certain Bible verses that favour their selfish and evil course. 

And in this dream it’s like I was flying in the air in spirit as I was shown those who did this. And very many people faced the wrath of God Almighty as per what I was shown. While in the dream the LORD specifically made me understand what specific details involved this selfish and evil twisting of the Bible verses, but when I woke up I couldn’t remember what exactly it was. And infact when I woke up I prayed for the LORD to reveal to me the specific details of this twisting of the word of the Bible. When I went back to sleep, I was again shown the details and I remember exclaiming in the dream that “Now I get it!!!”, but when I woke up later I couldn’t remember it still. I think this is probably sealed from my memory for the time being. But anyhow, the message that was imparted in my heart from what I was allowed to remember is that the wrath of the LORD God Almighty is going to pour on those who twist the word of the LORD in the bible to favour their selfish and evil way; and this include those who dwell only on one side of the LORD God Almighty of being a God of love while ignoring the other parts of the Bible that talks about the LORD God Almighty being a consuming fire. 

When asleep later at about 6:00 am, I had a second supernatural dream. And details of this second supernatural dream were clearer. And in this dream I found myself attending a repentance revival meeting co-ordinated by servant of the LORD Dr. David Owuor. And in this revival meeting, he was preaching about humility. And he gave an example of his life on how the LORD took him through humbling experiences as the LORD was raising him up for the ministry.

I was made to understand in the dream that this was a meeting in Kenya. And I was made to understand in the dream that the next place for the message of repentance was going to be the nation of China. While in the dream and while yet in this revival meeting in Kenya, I even saw people carrying flares/placards indicating that the message of Repentance was now going to go to China .

I don’t know why I was shown in the dream that the message of Repentance would be entering China. But I believe this was a very clear message that I was shown in the dream that: The nation of China needs to prepare the way for the very imminent  coming of the messiah Jesus Christ.

I know and believe that in this particular supernatural dream, the LORD was showing me one of His servants that He is using to reach the people and the nations of the earth with the message of Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and full surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ.

I also believe and know that the LORD was not only passing to me but also the people and the nations of the earth on the importance of humility for the entrance into the Kingdom of God. And the need to discard pride while in the walk with the LORD on the narrow road. 

It is very amazing that while very deep asleep the LORD decided to minister to me through one of His End-time servants and the LORD decided to preach to me through His servant the message of Humility. The LORD even went further to show me in the dream that its now time for the nation of China to also hear the message of Repentance and thus prepare the way for the very imminent coming of messiah Jesus Christ to rapture His bride. And I’m thus now passing this message across to the people and the nation of China to prepare the way for the coming of the messiah and turn away from Buddhism and other false satanic religions.

The last time I heard through a supernatural dream (Vision while asleep) a message being passed to a nation to repent and prepare the way for the coming of the messiah was in January 2012, when through a massive visitation of the LORD through a supernatural dream, the LORD made me hear an announcement being made to a specific country, that it’s now time for the Republic of South of Africa to prepare the way for the coming of the messiah!!!.” And a couple of weeks later, the Holy Spirit instructed a sister in Christ from South Africa to share that particular dream with the people of South Africa. And that’s why when I hear the nation of China now being called to to heed to the call of Repentance and prepare the way for the very imminent coming of the messiah Jesus Christ to rapture His bride, then I take it very seriously.

I don’t know whether something tremendous is about to happen in China (whether its end-time repentance revival or the Judgments of the LORD on them I’m not sure but I believe so).

SHALOM!!!

Luke 3:7- 9 John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?  Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.  The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

Mathew 18:1-5 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them.  And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.  Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.  And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. 

2nd Chronicles 7:13-15 When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people,  if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

 REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus,  

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,
  
and today I have recognized my shortfall,  

I repent and turn away from all sin.  

Please cover me with your precious blood,  

and establish your word in my life,  

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life  

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit  

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.  

Amen. 


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!  


Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Dr. Owuor was supposed to go to China in July 2012 but there are no videos, nothing on that trip. Did he not go? And it is not on the list at his website.

    ReplyDelete