Friday 5 October 2012

A Dream Where I Heard The Voice of The LORD Jesus Christ And He Said: “Go Back And Continue Doing The Good Work”


Last night on the 4th October 2012, I had a very short supernatural dream which was more of a personal message to me. But I have decided to share it for the glory and honour of The LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH, The God of Israel); The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. 

And in this dream, it is like I came out of my body (I was actually made to understand that I had died).

I then moved to a place and I was in the presence of someone very powerful and mighty. And I was made to understand that He was The LORD Jesus Christ. And He then spoke to me and He said “You are doing a wonderful job for me down there (in the earth); I want you to go back and continue doing the good work.”

I then woke up from the dream.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 9:35-38 Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.  When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”



PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 



REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus, 

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.  


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!



Kevin Mirasi 


2 comments:

  1. Kevin, the Lord confirmed to me a while back that your messages were directly from him. I even had a dream of you on my path in my journey as a watchman. OK so I had a question, how much longer are we to keep up at this pace of a watchman? I am getting very upset at what is going on in Texas at all the schools. They are preparing for the mark of the beast by forcing children to wear RFID name badges at all times. This is also now at the same time hospitals all over the USA are forcing people to wear RFID scannable bracelets that nurses scan people for their medications. Also, a watchman named Constantine1959 had a dream from the Lord that showed how the New World Order started going into the schools and getting the kids to sign a form, and telling them they did not have to have their parents sign it or tell them, and then they gave each kid the RFID chip/mark of the beast at school! Jesus PLEASE COME! Yesterday I was so troubled at this I was beside myself. Jesus please get the children!

    Texas Schools: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfXxWjVViRA&feature=plcp
    Constantine1959: Mark of the Beast issued behind the parents backs in the school system! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghEKtmQ3hxs&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete