Saturday 1 June 2013

FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHESY OF A HUGE HEAVENLY BODY TRAILING THE EARTH AND THEN SPEEDING PAST THE EARTH AS ASTEROID 1998 QE2 CRUISES PAST THE EARTH



A Minister of The LORD from the nation of Canada sent to me a you-tube video that was showing what he called a trajectory. And so this is what he wrote to me one or two days ago: “Bro Kevin this trajectory looks pretty much like what you described in one of your recent dreams where a body was trailing earth and then sped up towards earth... “ 

And so when I watched the video and later compared with what the news channels were broadcasting, and then I went back to what The LORD showed me on 4th May 2013 then it was very clear that this is what the LORD revealed in a very mighty prophesy that I shared and posted across back then on 4th May 2013. And so The prophesy of The LORD was in effect being fulfilled on the 31st May 2013.

And so this is what I shared and posted across back then on 4th May 2013: And so The LORD; Him who is the God of the universe and the creator of Heaven and the earth and all the planets and heavenly bodies in the universe; He lifted me up in a prophetic supernatural dream and He then showed me the earth. The earth was visibly round and small from my view on the place where I was standing. And then as I continued to observe, I saw a whitish heavenly body trailing the earth along its orbit. And so it was moving on the same path as the planet earth. As it moved, I then saw this whitish heavenly body being repulsed from the path of the earth by the earth’s magnetic force, and so it moved away only to come back to the path of the earth after some time and it thus continued to trail the earth on the earth’s orbit. This whitish heavenly body then moved at a faster speed and it then hit the earth and crashed as it caused a huge hole (crater) on the earth.”

 I also stated the following: The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that a whitish heavenly body will very soon be found to be trailing the earth on its orbit. And this strange and mysterious heavenly body will move at a faster speed and then will crush onto the earth causing a huge hole(crater).”

And so what I thought was that when this heavenly body cruised past the earth, it was going to crush into the earth because in the dream of The LORD, I saw it speeding past the earth and my initial thought was that it had crashed into the earth. But now it has become very clear from the pictures/trajectory as is reported by the news channels that this very massive heavenly body (Asteroid) trailed the earth and then cruised past the earth. Infact in the dream when I saw the heavenly body(asteroid) moving along the trajectory (path) which has now been released by the global news channels, I saw it moving as if repulsed by the earth’s magnetic force. And this has now become very clear since one can see the asteroid trailing the earth and then curving out as it speeds away. 

The LORD already showed me the path of the movement of this heavenly body(asteroid) as it trailed the earth. I already saw the earth in that prophesy of The LORD on 4th May 2013 as a small rounded object with a heavenly body trailing just the same way the minister from Canada noted and also the same way that the global news channels have now presented in their news broadcasts and channels.

NOTE: This prophesy of The LORD about an asteroid (Heavenly body) trailing the earth was part of a block of revelations that were shown to me by The LORD on 4th May 2013 i.e. The LORD showed me different prophesies in one prophetic dream. And while sharing the block prophesy I Titled it as follows:  Prophesy Of A Humongous Earthquake Coming To The Eastern Region Of The Earth Including China Due To The Rampant Idolatry Including Buddhism

SHALOM!!!

1-Voice of America

Giant Asteroid Cruises by Earth


2-BBC

Asteroid 1998 QE2 flies past Earth


3-Sky News

Asteroid 1998 QE2: Giant Rock Passes Earth


4-ABC

1998 QE2 asteroid passes by Earth from safe distance


5-The Trajectory Sent To Me By The Minister of The LORD From Canada



SHALOM!!!

Joel 2:30I will show wonders in the heavens  and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.”


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!     

 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment