Saturday 2 November 2013

A VISION OF A GIANT AND A COMPLEX BABYLONIA SYSTEM



In the morning of 2nd November 2013, in a very mighty supernatural dream (Vision of the night) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a corporate organization. And while in this corporate organization, someone told me to check for her an Information Technology program that goes by the name: Babylonia.

At first, I did not know how to access that program. And so The Lady boss asked me: “I thought you should know how to access this program?.” And so later on, I was advised by somebody else and then I was able to access this IT program going by the name Babylonia. And so when I clicked through it, a huge integrated and interconnected system popped out on the computer screen; this humongous system took the shape of a huge machinery with interconnected inter-phases and so it looked like a very giant and complex machinery/system (factory). Infact I was made to understand that in this very huge and complex Babylonia system were many workforces handling the various segments.

I then woke up from the vision of The LORD. When I woke up, this dream troubled me; and so I meditated upon it as I looked for references in the Bible. And so after going through the Bible, then the meaning and the message concerning this communication became clearer.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of the LORD is that The LORD was revealing the details and the description that is associated with a mystery system that goes by the name: The Babylonian System. And that this system is so giant and complex in nature.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of the LORD is that this mystery Babylonian System derives its origin and structure from the ancient Babylonian empire and system of operation, worship and practice.

The third message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of the LORD is that this Babylonia System encompasses all the abominations, sins (including idolatry, drunkenness, prostitution, fornication, adultery etc) wickedness and filthiness of the world. And anyone who partakes of the same will share in the punishment. And so The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit is calling upon all the people of God (God fearing people walking in the wisdom of God Almighty) to Come out of her, so that they  will not share in her sins,   so that they will not receive any of her plagues (punishments).

NOTE:

1-In the same night, I had another communication of The LORD in a different supernatural dream which I believe may be connected to the above communication. And so in this other communication of The LORD, I saw three categories of people:

(a)-The first person I saw was a person who was addicted to watching football; such that The LORD made me know that he was spending the whole of his weekend i.e. Saturdays and Sundays watching football on the Television screen. The LORD even made me speak to him in the dream about this. The LORD made me know that because of this, this person had no time to worship and praise The LORD. The LORD thus enabled me to talk to them for their deliverance.

(b)-The second person I saw was a person who was a drunkard and who was so addicted to drinking alcohol such that he had become a slave of alcohol. The LORD as well even made me speak to him in the dream about this. The LORD made me know that because of this, this person had no time to worship and praise The LORD. The LORD thus enabled me to talk to them for their deliverance.

(c )-The third person I saw was a person who was into prostitution. This man was spending his time and energy with prostitutes and he had become a slave to this habit. The LORD as well even made me speak to him too in the dream about this. The LORD made me know that because of this, this person had no time to worship and praise The LORD. The LORD thus enabled me to talk to them for their deliverance.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 17:1-9 ‘“One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.” Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.

I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come. “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.”’

Daniel 3: 1-30 ‘“King Nebuchadnezzar made an image of gold, sixty cubits high and six cubits wide, and set it up on the plain of Dura in the province of Babylon. He then summoned the satraps, prefects, governors, advisers, treasurers, judges, magistrates and all the other provincial officials to come to the dedication of the image he had set up. So the satraps, prefects, governors, advisers, treasurers, judges, magistrates and all the other provincial officials assembled for the dedication of the image that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up, and they stood before it. Then the herald loudly proclaimed, “Nations and peoples of every language, this is what you are commanded to do: As soon as you hear the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp, pipe and all kinds of music, you must fall down and worship the image of gold that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up. Whoever does not fall down and worship will immediately be thrown into a blazing furnace.” Therefore, as soon as they heard the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp and all kinds of music, all the nations and peoples of every language fell down and worshiped the image of gold that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up. At this time some astrologers came forward and denounced the Jews. They said to King Nebuchadnezzar, “May the king live forever! Your Majesty has issued a decree that everyone who hears the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp, pipe and all kinds of music must fall down and worship the image of gold, and that whoever does not fall down and worship will be thrown into a blazing furnace. But there are some Jews whom you have set over the affairs of the province of Babylon—Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego—who pay no attention to you, Your Majesty. They neither serve your gods nor worship the image of gold you have set up.” Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar said to them, “Is it true, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, that you do not serve my gods or worship the image of gold I have set up? Now when you hear the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp, pipe and all kinds of music, if you are ready to fall down and worship the image I made, very good. But if you do not worship it, you will be thrown immediately into a blazing furnace. Then what god will be able to rescue you from my hand?” Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to him, “King Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty’s hand. But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up.” Then Nebuchadnezzar was furious with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, and his attitude toward them changed. He ordered the furnace heated seven times hotter than usual and commanded some of the strongest soldiers in his army to tie up Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and throw them into the blazing furnace. So these men, wearing their robes, trousers, turbans and other clothes, were bound and thrown into the blazing furnace. The king’s command was so urgent and the furnace so hot that the flames of the fire killed the soldiers who took up Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, and these three men, firmly tied, fell into the blazing furnace. Then King Nebuchadnezzar leaped to his feet in amazement and asked his advisers, “Weren’t there three men that we tied up and threw into the fire?” They replied, “Certainly, Your Majesty.” He said, “Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.”  Nebuchadnezzar then approached the opening of the blazing furnace and shouted, “Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out! Come here!”So Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego came out of the fire, and the satraps, prefects, governors and royal advisers crowded around them. They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them. Then Nebuchadnezzar said, “Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who has sent his angel and rescued his servants! They trusted in him and defied the king’s command and were willing to give up their lives rather than serve or worship any god except their own God. Therefore I decree that the people of any nation or language who say anything against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego be cut into pieces and their houses be turned into piles of rubble, for no other god can save in this way.” Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the province of Babylon.”’

Revelation 18:1-8 ‘“After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. With a mighty voice he shouted: “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’  She has become a dwelling for demons and a haunt for every impure spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.  For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.” Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “‘Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins,  so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes. Give back to her as she has given; pay her back double for what she has done. Pour her a double portion from her own cup. Give her as much torment and grief  as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, ‘I sit enthroned as queen. I am not a widow; I will never mourn.’ Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:  death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.”’


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   


REPENTANCE PRAYER


Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 


Amen.   



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!





Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. The Lord had made me understand that the "Two Platforms" dream is further explained by your next dream of the "Babylonian System". The Babylonian System is the platform inhabited by the Agents of Satan and those not born of God. As children of God we are called to "Come Out of Her" (this system) lest we partake of her plagues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your dream has been fulfilled http://dcclothesline.com/2013/11/03/mysterious-google-barges-carry-mark-bal/

    ReplyDelete