Wednesday 6 November 2013

THE EXTENT OF APOSTASY (THE GREAT FALLING AWAY) IN THE CHURCH, AS THE LORD REVEALS SEXUAL IMMORALITY INVOLVING A BISHOP WHO EVENTUALLY GETS ARRAIGNED IN COURT FOR RAPE



In the morning of 6th November 2013, in a very mighty revelation of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, through a supernatural dream (Vision of the night), I found myself in a place here on the earth. And while at this place, I saw a top level Church leader; in the rank of a Bishop being arraigned in a court for what I was made to understand to be due to raping a girl.

And so, I saw this Bishop dressed in his full attire of a bishop, including the white collar and a cap and he was sitted in the courtroom as the court proceedings went on. And I was even shown the way the Bishop lured the girl to his place of residence by sending to the girl text messages describing how perfumed, and well furnished his house was.

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that the apostasy (the Great falling away) in the church has reached a crescendo level; signifying the fact that the coming of the LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride and also the end of the age of grace is at hand.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that everybody everywhere in all the corners of the earth needs to: watch out that no one deceives them. For many have now come in the name of The LORD Jesus Christ, but are deceiving many. And by their fruits will they be recognized.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 7:15-23 ‘“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’”

Mathew 24:3-5 ‘“As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.”’

Revelation 6:1-3 ‘“I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”  I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.”’

Mathew 23:13-15 Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.”’

Mathew 23:27-28 Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   


REPENTANCE PRAYER


Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 


Amen.   



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!





Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment