Wednesday 12 March 2014

A POWERFUL WARNING EARTHQUAKE OF 6.9 SHAKES CALIFORNIA, USA: WAIT FOR THE MEGA EARTHQUAKE VERY SOON!!!

3 days ago on the 9th March 2014, what has been reported to be the biggest earthquake in over a decade to hit the part of California, USA that was hit and shaken by a powerful and a big temblor of 6.9 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale.

The 6.9 earthquake was indeed a very powerful warning earthquake; and so wait for the Mega Earthquake that will very soon hit California, USA as was revealed to me by The LORD God Almighty in a prophesy on 29th May 2012.

And remember that The LORD has spoken to me over and over again concerning the Mega Earthquake coming to hit California, USA but at the same time The LORD has always revealed to me that a series of powerful warning earthquakes will come first before the Mega Earthquake hits. And so in addition to the first revelation (Prophesy) of The LORD on 29th May 2012 concerning the same, The LORD did also reveal on 13th December 2012, what I posted and stated back then as follows: “The spirit of The LORD then took me away again and I found myself with a group of people. And we were watching a giant screen. And this giant screen that looked like a billboard on the street was showing earthquake activities on the earth. And it was specifically dwelling on the earthquake activities in the west coast of USA and I saw so many earthquakes in the range of 6.0, 6.5 and 7.0 on the Richter scale in that region of West Coast, USA. I then found myself proclaiming to the people present under the inspiration of The Holy Spirit:“There has been of late a lot of tectonic activities in the West Coast region ; something very big is on the way in this region!!!”.

And so, wait for the Mega (Bigger) earthquake that is very soon hitting California, USA. The powerful 6.9 earthquake that has just hit California, USA on 9th March 2014 was a very powerful warning. Remember also that a 6.4 and a 6.1 earthquake also hit the same place on 14th December 2012. And also a 5.7 earthquake hit on the land of California, USA on 24th May 2013. All these are very powerful warnings of the Mega (Bigger) one that will very soon hit California, USA as was first revealed to me by The LORD on 29th May 2012.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 6:12-14 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.”

1- Los Angels Times:

Headline: 6.9 Northern California quake is state's largest in nearly a decade


2- CNN

Headline: Offshore 6.9 magnitude earthquake shakes Northern California


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.




Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!





Kevin Mirasi



2 comments:

  1. Kevin, Blessings in the Name of our Lord Jesus.

    This was originally reported as.......... 7.2 Magnitude in accordance with your Vision.

    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/forty5cal1911/Calif_72_zps7d6226e2.jpg

    May the Grace and Peace of our Lord Jesus be with you dear Brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los Angeles just had a big earthquake tonight, in downtown! 5.3 ! and a 3.6 and 40 aftershocks, Friday night, 3/28/14. Please check out the local news ! 2,000 without power right now in the city

    ReplyDelete