Monday 31 March 2014

VISION OF A PALE-COLOURED EAGLE FLYING NEXT TO AMERICA'S AIR FORCE ONE AS A REPRESENTATION OF THE PALE HORSEMAN OF THE APOCALYSE

In the morning of 30th March 2014 in a very mighty revelation of The LORD God Almighty,The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit through a vision in the night (supernatural dream), I saw an aeroplane in the air as it was flying. And when I looked inside the aeroplane I saw USA President Barack Obama in the plane; and so this must have been the Air Force one.

And in the plane was also the former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair.

And as I continued to look at the plane, I saw a pale-coloured (light green) eagle flying adjacent (next) to the plane ( next to the right wing of the aeroplane).

I was shocked to see this pale eagle fly next to the plane; and as I continued to look I was made to understand that this pale eagle represented the Pale Horseman of the Apocalypse.

I then woke up from the vision of The LORD.

The message that was imparted in my heart is that these are the days of the Apocalyptic horsemen. And that the pale horseman is roaming the earth and even encircling the top-most political leadership of the world.
And so the world is at the verge of continued distress to an accelerated level in terms of deaths, famine, plagues etc. And at the same time the world is also at the verge of deliverance of those whose names will be found written in the book of life.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 6:7-8 "When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."

Revelation 13:5-8 "The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world."

Daniel 12:1 At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered." 


And this brings me to a vision I had a couple of weeks ago (on 18th February 2014), which I have not shared before but I will share now together with this latest vision of The LORD.

And so in this vision of The LORD, I saw USA President Barack Obama. And he was sitted with some dignitaries on a dias. And while here, he was being entertained by a group of entertainers who were even singing for him. And amongst those entertaning him and singing for him was Oprah Winfrey.

As the singing went on, I moved (was moved by the LORD) closer to where Obama and the dignitaries were sitted and I looked at him straight in the eye. And when his eyes caught mine, he was very uneasy and I was made to understand that the light of The LORD that was emanating from my eyes was too discomforting for him.

And then I was made to understand that the darkness (evil) emanating through his eyes was very very dark (evil). And hence this light and darkness clashed hence the discomfort he felt.

It is also very improtant to note that in this vision of The LORD Obama appeared to be much older than he currently is and his hair had numerous greying (white old age hair) than he is currently. And this means that The LORD was revealing events and episodes that will happen in the very very near future.

I then woke up from the dream back then on 18th February 2014.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 6:22-23 The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!"

Revelation 16:13-14 "Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon,out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are demonic spirits that perform signs,and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty."

2nd Corinthians 6:14-18 '"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” Therefore, “Come out from them and be separate,says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” And, I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”'

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 


REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 


Amen.   



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. Friday (28), another earthquake hit California, this time the magnitude was 5.1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother Mirasi;

    I just saw this and the Lord told you would start prophesying NOW that very special message he gave you about California... he wants a head start for the slackers:
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2525978/pg1
    (I don't know what the Lord meant, He just told me to tell YOU NOW.)

    ReplyDelete