Saturday 3 May 2014

VISION ABOUT PASTORS JOINING (ENTERING) POLITICS

In a vision at night (supernatural dream) of The LORD on 28th April 2014, I saw a pastor; and then I saw this pastor enter (join) politics.

And I was made to understand that instead of serving The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit; this pastor had decided to seek for fame and popularity.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that a genuine servant (pastor) of The LORD should not leave serving The LORD in order to enter (join) politics. This is because serving The LORD and politicking cannot mix i.e they are like water and oil.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 6:24 No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”

Joshua 24:15-20 '“But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Then the people answered, “Far be it from us to forsake the Lord to serve other gods!  It was the Lord our God himself who brought us and our parents up out of Egypt, from that land of slavery, and performed those great signs before our eyes. He protected us on our entire journey and among all the nations through which we traveled.  And the Lord drove out before us all the nations, including the Amorites, who lived in the land. We too will serve the Lord, because he is our God.” Joshua said to the people, “You are not able to serve the Lord. He is a holy God; he is a jealous God. He will not forgive your rebellion and your sins.  If you forsake the Lord and serve foreign gods, he will turn and bring disaster on you and make an end of you, after he has been good to you.”'

2nd Corinthians 6:14-18 '"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” Therefore,Come out from them and be separate,says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” And,I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”'

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 


Amen.   



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 






Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Sad that many join politics for search of material wealth, instead of first seeking God's Kingdom and HIS righteousness, for GOD to add the rest unto them....

    Philip M

    ReplyDelete