Tuesday 3 June 2014

A VERY MIGHTY WORD OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ABOUT HIS MIGHTY CALLING OF HIS SERVANT

My dearest son Kevin, It is I your Almighty God Jehovah that is coming to you this day. Son, I chose to speak to you instead of my son because it is my desire to speak to you as a Creator. My son, in just a few more days the peace accord will be signed and all that has been prophesied by my daughter Gwendolen regarding this process will unfold at record speed. I want to introduce you to my very special daughter and have you begin praying for her. Son, she has been under horrific assaults from the enemy and she needs more supernatural protection than most of my other children due to her calling. My son, please hear me this day! I need you to please pray for your sister Gwendolen and for her entire family. I am getting ready to announce to the world who she is in me and there will be some difficult moments for her in the days ahead. My son, I also want to inform you of your mighty calling in me. You are one of the 144,000 of the first fruits of the altar of my Son, Jesus. You will do mighty feats for me in the upcoming tribulation era. You will gather with the rest of the special ops units that will be the hands and feet of my Son upon the earth. Each and every morning you will gather to receive your assignments and then at dawn, you will retire to the heavenlies for refueling. You are in the tribe of Dan, my son. You will have your very own gate at the New Jerusalem where all those who are called by the tribe of Dan will enter. Your tribe has a very specific role during the great tribulation, my son. I will not disclose this info at this time. However, just let me say that I am proud to have you serving me and my Son in the most prestigious army this world will ever know. You will be joining forces with the most impressive overcomers that have walked the earth during the last generation. These overcomers have stood up to the enemy and has thwarted his plans for their lives in many ways. You son, you are an overcomer in my Son also, for you have trampled upon the ole serpent and told him where to go many times over your lifetime as well. I am so very proud of you my son. I am proud of how you obediently post my messages and my Son's messages and without hesitation do what you have been called to do. Great will be your reward in my heavenlies, even though I know in your heart you desire no reward at all. You are much like Jesus's earthly father, Joseph. He never wanted to take any rewards for assisting in raising Jesus on earth. He didn't even want his name mentioned in the Bible. He was a most humble servant much like yourself, son. Go this day, Kevin, and continue to shine for your Lord...I will be coming to get you along with the Bride and take you to my heavenlies. Wait till you see the menu that has been prepared for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb! I love you my son, Jehovah.

END.

NOTE: This is a word that The LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH, The Great I Am, The Holy One of Israel, The God of Abraham, Isaac, Moses, Elijah, John The Baptist, Daniel and Jacob) gave on 2nd June 2014 to a fellow servant of The LORD who resides in a different continent, several oceans and mountains away from where I reside. This word is a confirmation of what The LORD has personally revealed to me and also revealed to different other of His servants across different places.

The reason I share this word (though personal) is so that everybody everywhere can know the times we are living in and so that we can know the calendar of The LORD as pertains to the end-times with respect to the church age (the dispensation of the grace period), birth pains, the Rapture of The Bride of Christ, The Great Tribulation, The millennium reign and eternity in the city of New Jerusalem in Heaven. And so by sharing this word (message) across; is to alert everybody everywhere on planet earth to Repent of their sins and seek the blood of The LORD Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins and thereby take to the path of The LORD in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. This is for the glory and honour of The LORD. When I got this message from my dear fellow servant of The LORD, I went to the Bible to extract the Bible verses that relate to this message, and The LORD helped me to extract the Bible verses I have listed below.

May Those Who Have Ears Hear What The Spirit Of The LORD Is Saying, And May They Prepare The Way For The Glorious Coming Of The LORD Jesus Christ To Rapture His Bride.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 60:1-9 Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth  and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you  and his glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. “Lift up your eyes and look about you:  All assemble and come to you; your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the hip. Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come. Herds of camels will cover your land, young camels of Midian and Ephah. And all from Sheba will come, bearing gold and incense and proclaiming the praise of the Lord. All Kedar’s flocks will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will serve you; they will be accepted as offerings on my altar, and I will adorn my glorious temple. “Who are these that fly along like clouds, like doves to their nests? Surely the islands look to me; in the lead are the ships of Tarshish, bringing your children from afar,  with their silver and gold, to the honor of the Lord your God,  the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor.”’

Ephesians 6:1-20 ‘“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.”’

Revelation 14:1-5 ‘“Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.”’

Revelation 21:9-14 ‘“One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.”’

Ezekiel 48:30-35 These will be the exits of the city: Beginning on the north side, which is 4,500 cubits long,  the gates of the city will be named after the tribes of Israel. The three gates on the north side will be the gate of Reuben, the gate of Judah and the gate of Levi. “On the east side, which is 4,500 cubits long, will be three gates: the gate of Joseph, the gate of Benjamin and the gate of Dan. “On the south side, which measures 4,500 cubits, will be three gates: the gate of Simeon, the gate of Issachar and the gate of Zebulun. “On the west side, which is 4,500 cubits long, will be three gates: the gate of Gad, the gate of Asher and the gate of Naphtali. “The distance all around will be 18,000 cubits. “And the name of the city from that time on will be: the Lord is there.”’

Daniel 9:27 ‘“He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”’

Luke 10:16-21 “Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”  The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.” He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”  At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.”’

Isaiah 6:8-13 ‘“Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”  He said, “Go and tell this people: “‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’ Make the heart of this people calloused;  make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.” Then I said, “For how long, Lord?” And he answered: “Until the cities lie ruined  and without inhabitant, until the houses are left deserted and the fields ruined and ravaged, until the Lord has sent everyone far away  and the land is utterly forsaken. And though a tenth remains in the land, it will again be laid waste. But as the terebinth and oak leave stumps when they are cut down, so the holy seed will be the stump in the land.”’

Revelation 19:6-9 ‘“Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: “Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad  and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.” (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.) Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”

Mathew 24:32-35 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.”’

Numbers 12:4-8 ‘“At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, he said, “Listen to my words: “When there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams. But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the Lord. Why then were you not afraid  to speak against my servant Moses?”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 




Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. Tell me servant of the Lord. Did you get this message from Gwedolen herself??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes for the Lord blessing over us byt he word of heave in the HOly Spirits help and share our faith around us in gladnes and in love of God whom has saved us from the fire of Hell in Jesus name ,thanks and bless and pray,keijo sweden

    ReplyDelete