Tuesday 24 February 2015

A VERY SHOCKING VISION OF THE LORD RESCUING BACK PEOPLE HEADED TO HELL AND BRINGING THEM BACK TO LIFE: A REPEAT OF THE MIRACLE OF RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD (THE DEAD COMING BACK TO LIFE)



In the morning of 20th February 2015 in a very tremendous vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit I found myself sitting by a house i.e. outside on an open place next to a house . While here sitted a certain lady came and sat next to me and told me that her husband had died and so she was requesting me to contact for her one of the husband’s relatives because she was too distraught to make the call. She then passed over to me the phone number to call a brother of her husband.

So I asked her whether we could go with her to the house where her husband is placed before we make the call. She consented and so we went with her to the house. In the house were many people and I saw the husband laid flat on the bed, and covered with a blanket upto his neck. When I looked at his eyes, I could see some movements. I then lifted my left hand and prayed in The Mighty Name of The LORD Jesus Christ and then the man stood up on the bed gasping for breath. After a short while he walked across the room and people were shocked, overjoyed and surprised and they gave glory to The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit as some stood in amazement and awe.

I then walked over to the man and told him under the power, inspiration, anointing and guidance of The Holy Spirit: “See, You Were Headed To Hell But The LORD Has Rescued You Back, So Serve The LORD, Worship Him and Walk in His Ways and Requirements”.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful and shocking communication of The LORD is that The LORD is going to rescue some who are headed to hell; having died. The LORD is thus going to repeat the miracle of resurrection of the dead i.e. the dead coming back to life. This includes both the spiritually dead and the physically dead i.e. those who are alive yet dead and also those who are dead and indeed dead.  The LORD will be giving them a chance to Repent of their sins and get right with Him (The LORD), so that they too may have the opportunity to go to Heaven, hence what the voice of The LORD instructed in the vision: “See, You Were Headed To Hell But The LORD Has Rescued You Back, So Serve The LORD, Worship Him and Walk in His Ways and Requirements”. Remember the word of The LORD: I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”

So The LORD is also going to heal the chronically and terminally ill persons who are bedridden i.e. on their death beds.This also includes the bedridden persons suffering from chronic diseases; the ones that people, the relatives, the family and the doctors have now declared: “No hope of life upon them, they only have a very short period of time beyond which they cannot live anymore, let’s just now prepare for their final death”.  

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful and shocking communication of The LORD is that these are the days of the latter day outpour of The Holy Spirit. The days of a blanket of mist over the earth as The LORD pours His anointing: The anointing of The Holy Spirit in a historical level. The days of His servants and His sons and daughters. So The LORD is going to move very mightily through them for the glory and honour of His Name

Hence the fulfillment of the prophesy of Isaiah, the man of God, The Prophet of The LORD: But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise.” This happens when the latter day outpour of The Holy Spirit is released onto the earth in the form of a blanket of mist (what Isaiah calls: “Your dew is like the dew of the morning”), whose result (benefits/effects) include the resurrection of the dead (spiritually and physically) even before the rapture, and indeed during the rapture itself. 

NOTE: This is a continuation of the conversation that The LORD had with me on 7th February 2015 which was titled as follows: Vision (Prophesy) of The LORD Himself Coming To Visit The Earth In A Blanket of Mist: A Massive And A Historical Outpour (The Latter Day Outpour) of The Anointing of The Holy Spirit”

SHALOM!!!

John 14:12-14 ‘“Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.”’ 

Joel 2:28-30 ‘“And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.”’ 

Exodus 33:19 ‘“And the Lord said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”’ 

Haggai 2:6-9 ‘“This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the Lord Almighty.  ‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”’ 

Luke 7:11-17 ‘“Soon afterward, Jesus went to a town called Nain, and his disciples and a large crowd went along with him.  As he approached the town gate, a dead person was being carried out—the only son of his mother, and she was a widow. And a large crowd from the town was with her. When the Lord saw her, his heart went out to her and he said, “Don’t cry.” Then he went up and touched the bier they were carrying him on, and the bearers stood still. He said, “Young man, I say to you, get up!” The dead man sat up and began to talk, and Jesus gave him back to his mother. They were all filled with awe and praised God. “A great prophet has appeared among us,” they said. “God has come to help his people.” This news about Jesus spread throughout Judea and the surrounding country.”’

Mark 5:35-43 ‘“While Jesus was still speaking, some people came from the house of Jairus, the synagogue leader. “Your daughter is dead,” they said. “Why bother the teacher anymore?” Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him, “Don’t be afraid; just believe.” He did not let anyone follow him except Peter, James and John the brother of James. When they came to the home of the synagogue leader, Jesus saw a commotion, with people crying and wailing loudly. He went in and said to them, “Why all this commotion and wailing? The child is not dead but asleep.” But they laughed at him. After he put them all out, he took the child’s father and mother and the disciples who were with him, and went in where the child was. He took her by the hand and said to her, “Talitha koum!” (which means “Little girl, I say to you, get up!”). Immediately the girl stood up and began to walk around (she was twelve years old). At this they were completely astonished. He gave strict orders not to let anyone know about this, and told them to give her something to eat.”’

John 11:1-44 ‘“Now a man named Lazarus was sick. He was from Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha. (This Mary, whose brother Lazarus now lay sick, was the same one who poured perfume on the Lord and wiped his feet with her hair.) So the sisters sent word to Jesus, “Lord, the one you love is sick.” When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.” Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. So when he heard that Lazarus was sick, he stayed where he was two more days, and then he said to his disciples, “Let us go back to Judea.” “But Rabbi,” they said, “a short while ago the Jews there tried to stone you, and yet you are going back?” Jesus answered, “Are there not twelve hours of daylight? Anyone who walks in the daytime will not stumble, for they see by this world’s light. It is when a person walks at night that they stumble, for they have no light.” After he had said this, he went on to tell them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I am going there to wake him up.” His disciples replied, “Lord, if he sleeps, he will get better.” Jesus had been speaking of his death, but his disciples thought he meant natural sleep. So then he told them plainly, “Lazarus is dead, and for your sake I am glad I was not there, so that you may believe. But let us go to him.” Then Thomas (also known as Didymus) said to the rest of the disciples, “Let us also go, that we may die with him.” On his arrival, Jesus found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb for four days. Now Bethany was less than two miles from Jerusalem, and many Jews had come to Martha and Mary to comfort them in the loss of their brother. When Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went out to meet him, but Mary stayed at home. “Lord,” Martha said to Jesus, “if you had been here, my brother would not have died. But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask.” Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.” Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.” Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” “Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.” After she had said this, she went back and called her sister Mary aside. “The Teacher is here,” she said, “and is asking for you.” When Mary heard this, she got up quickly and went to him. Now Jesus had not yet entered the village, but was still at the place where Martha had met him.  When the Jews who had been with Mary in the house, comforting her, noticed how quickly she got up and went out, they followed her, supposing she was going to the tomb to mourn there. When Mary reached the place where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet and said, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.” When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled.  “Where have you laid him?” he asked. “Come and see, Lord,” they replied. Jesus wept. Then the Jews said, “See how he loved him!” But some of them said, “Could not he who opened the eyes of the blind man have kept this man from dying?” Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. “Take away the stone,” he said. “But, Lord,” said Martha, the sister of the dead man, “by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days.” Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?” So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.” When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.”’

Isaiah 26:19-21 ‘“But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise—let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy—your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.”’

Deuteronomy 10:12-13 ‘“And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and to observe the Lord’s commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good?”’

Zechariah 3: 3-7 ‘“Now Joshua was dressed in filthy clothes as he stood before the angel. The angel said to those who were standing before him, “Take off his filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken away your sin, and I will put fine garments on you.”  Then I said, “Put a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him, while the angel of the Lord stood by.  The angel of the Lord gave this charge to Joshua: “This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘If you will walk in obedience to me and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER:  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/kevin.mirasi

4 comments:

  1. LORD please heal my mother of diabetes and high blood pressure so she can avoid injections with insulin. Thank you for lifting from shame and sin and giving me hope of salvation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so grateful for the mercy of the Lord Jesus Christ. I know He has rescued me from hell many many times and gives me confidence in myself that I never knew before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abba Father, please heal my little girl, Natalie from type 1 diabetes and high cholesterol. I look forward to walking into the hospital to testify to her team of doctors that Jesus has healed her!! I will tell everyone who has ears to hear. Praise you Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great is our God! He loves us dearly, oh Lord Jesus.

    ReplyDelete