Sunday 1 March 2015

A VISION WHERE I HEARD THE LORD SAY: “THEY HAVE SPLIT MY HOLY MOUNTAIN INTO TWO, AS THEY FIGHT OVER MY MOUNTAIN; WITH THE SOUTHERN PART OF THE MOUNTAIN GOING TO MY ENEMY!!!”. ALSO A PROPHESY OF AN UPCOMING DISTRESS INVOLVING ISRAEL PRESIDENT


In the morning of 1st March 2015, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit spoke to me in a very powerful,a very tremendous and a very shocking way through a vision of The LORD. He is The LORD: The God of Heaven, The Creater of Heaven and the earth, The LORD of Hosts, Him who sent His son to Redeem and to save mankind by dying a very painful death on the cross of Calvary as the ultimate sacrifice to save them (the ones) who believe in Him as their savior and redeemer. His name is JEHOVAH, YAHWEH, The Great I AM, The Holy One of Israel, The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Daniel, Isaiah, Elijah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Samuel and King David. He is the one who has chosen Israel as the apple of His eye and He has also chosen Jerusalem as His centre.

In this vision of The LORD, I heard The LORD by voice, and He said the following: “They Have Split My Holy Mountain Into Two, As They Fight Over My Mountain; With The Southern Part of The Mountain Going To My Enemy!!!”

Immediately after The LORD spoke in such a very profound and a very powerful voice in the vision of The LORD, I then saw a group of people on the southern part of The Holy Mountain “celebrating” over it. These people looked like Muslims, Palestinians and their associates. This Holy Mountain looked like the area in the temple mount (including Mount Olives) in Jerusalem.

Later while still in the vision of The LORD, The LORD showed me a very shocking distress coming to the nation of Israel. The LORD made me know that this distress will involve the person whom the voice of The LORD made me know to be: “Israel President”.  So I saw Israel President viciously murdered in a very grisly and gross manner. At the time of the murder, The Israel President was in a mode of transport that looked like a vehicle (a car). So it looked like a bomb, a gun shooting or so. Once the incident occurred, I saw the remains of the damaged vehicle (car) parts being towed away.

I then saw and heard people all over the world condemning the cold-blooded murder of Israel president.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful, very tremendous, very shocking and a very profound communication of The LORD is that The LORD has watched very carefully for a long time how His Holy Mountain has been defiled, as different groups fight and scramble over His Holy Mountain. The LORD is thus declaring that this mountain (The Holy Mountain of The LORD) belongs to Him and He is not amused by the defilement that has gone on there for a long time in the form of a defiled worship and worship of idols and the worship of satan that has been perpetuated over there.  

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful, tremendous, shocking and profound communication of The LORD is that a most shocking and a distressing moment is coming to the nation of Israel involving the Israel President.

So let’s pray for the peace of Jerusalem and let’s pray for the people and the nation of Israel that above all they may know that The Messiah and The Saviour for them and for the whole world is The LORD Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha Mashiach/Yahushua Ha Mashiach).

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-The current Israel President is Reuven Rivlin.

2-I received this vision shortly after I had received a message from The LORD. In this message, The LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH, The Great I AM) passed to me the following message: ‘“My Son, I Have Given You A New Mantle: You Are My Holy Scribe To The Nation of Israel. You Will Receive Messages From Me Which You Will Write and Then  Pass To The Nation of Israel”’

SHALOM!!!

Zechariah 14: 2-5I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.”’ 

Jeremiah 30:4-9 ‘‘“These are the words the Lord spoke concerning Israel and Judah:  This is what the Lord says: “‘Cries of fear are heard—terror, not peace. Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale? How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.  “‘In that day,’ declares the Lord Almighty, ‘I will break the yoke off their necks and will tear off their bonds; no longer will foreigners enslave them. Instead, they will serve the Lord their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them.”’’

 Psalm 122:6-9 ‘“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels.” For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “Peace be within you.” For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek your prosperity.”’

Zechariah 2:7-13 ‘“Come, Zion! Escape, you who live in Daughter Babylon!”  For this is what the Lord Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye— I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me.  “Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,” declares the Lord.  “Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.  The Lord will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem. Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.”’

Mathew 23: 37-39 ‘“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’” 

Mathew 24:15-24 ‘““So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.  “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.”’’

Revelation 11:1-2 ‘“I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER:  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 

6 comments:

  1. Now you're a holy scribe?? It is amazing to see God work and use you for His ministry and to see you grow as well. I am honestly so happy to see the Lord so pleasant with you. A scribe to the nation of Isreal magnifies "end times" to me. Will you be going in the rapture??

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLORY TO THE HOLY ONE OF ISREL...GLORY TO LORD OUR CREATOR....GLORY TO YOU OH DEAR HOLY FATHER ...GLORY TO YOU HOLY LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH)...MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS DOES IN HEAVENS....AMEN..YOUR JUDGMENT ARE HOLY AND FULL OF JUSTICE....

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to Israel Prophet Kevin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. interpretation southern part means east jerusalem the part of benjamin jamin or jemen means south

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Prophet Kevin for the articles you share with the Nations of the world. Personally a read all of them and they make me stay alert spiritually.
    Samson

    ReplyDelete