Tuesday 14 July 2015

VISION OF THE STATE OF THE CHURCH IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

In the morning of 14th July 2015 in a vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD showed me the great fall of the church in The United States of America.

So as I observed the church in the United States of America in this vision of The LORD, The LORD made me know that they have introduced another form of worship that is not acceptable before The LORD. They have effectively veered off the road of The LORD (The Narrow Road of Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ). They have thus entered onto another Road (A road not ordained by The LORD).

The LORD then made know that the dressing of the church in The United States of America is not a Holy dressing: The Physical and indeed the Spiritual garment of the church in The United States of America is wanting. This Garment is represented by the Righteousness of The church before The LORD, The Holiness of The church before The LORD.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that The LORD is calling upon the Church in The United States of America to consider how far she has fallen, and the need for her to return to the worship in Spirit and Truth.

The need for her to return to the message of the Blood and The Cross: The message of Preparing the way for the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness (following the ways and the requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set apart for the glory and honour of the Mighty Name of The LORD), Truth (The knowledge of the word of God) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

Even though in this vision The LORD specifically mentioned the church in the nation of The United States of America, but this message reverberates to all the nations and the people (both at individual level and national level) of the earth.

SHALOM!!!

1st Peter 4: 17-18 ‘“ For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? Now “If the righteous one is scarcely saved, Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?”

John 4: 23-24 ‘“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Revelation 2: 4-5 ‘“Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent.”’

Revelation 3: 14-22 ‘“And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’

Daniel 5: 26-27 ‘“This is the interpretation of each word. MENE: God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it; TEKEL: You have been weighed in the balances, and found wanting.”’

Revelation 19: 6-9 ‘“And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD



Prophet Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment