Wednesday 28 October 2015

A VISION WHERE THE LORD SHOWED ME MANY NATIONS HUNGRY FOR HIS PURE WORD AND ALSO A PROPHECY OF A VERY INTENSE AND A VERY ABSORBING WAR COMING TO THE EARTH

In the morning of 27th October 2015 in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I saw a group of very many people from different nations (countries) of the earth writing to me and requesting that I come over and share with them the word of God.

So in this vision of The LORD, I actually saw people from different nations (Countries) of the earth delivering to me the invitation letters to come to their nations and share with them the word of God.

Meaning that they were inviting me to their nations so that I come forth and share with them the word of God in their nations (countries).

While still in this vision, The LORD made me know that there is a very intense War that is coming to the earth, and that very many nations of the earth will be drawn into this war; including the hitherto “War averse” and “Peaceful” countries. For whatever reason, The LORD gave an example (perhaps a representation of sort) of such a country in this vision of The LORD: Sweden.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The First message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that a moment has now come when The LORD has now allowed me (Sent me) for the Glory and Honour of His Mighty Name to take His Word to different Nations (Countries) of the earth.

The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture (Deliver/Take) His Faithful Sons and Daughter into Heaven is at hand; He will for sure find me on the way as I go to the Nations (Countries) to share His Word.

Already as you may be aware, I’m heading to The Republic of South Africa in a couple of days for a Sacred Assembly of The LORD in early November 2015; to share with them the Word of God. The nation of Germany, South Sudan, Uganda and many other countries (nations) are also in the “pipeline”; with more details on these to follow later.

A few weeks ago (In the month of September 2015), The LORD also showed me a vision where I was to go to The United States of America to share the Word of The LORD. In this vision of The LORD, it was a very dramatic vision of The LORD, because in the vision I went to apply for the visa to get to the U.S.A to share with them the Word of God, so while at the U.S.A embassy, one of the officers told me that to get the papers to enter Canada is easier than to get into U.S.A. In this vision, I thus decided to go first to Canada instead. So in the vision of The LORD, I actually saw myself going to the nation of Canada to share with them the Word of God, I then later on crossed into The United States of America to share with them The Word of God. In yet another different vision of The LORD on 10th October 2015, I found myself in Guam (a territorial island of The U.S.A). In this vision of The LORD, while at the airport of Guam, as I arrived I found myself sharing with the airport receptionist The Word of God, as I shared with her about The LORD Jesus Christ, and I was sharing with her that The LORD Jesus Christ is The Only way to Heaven. Also in another earlier vision of The LORD in May 2015, I found myself in a place where The LORD made me know that I was supposed to go and preach in the nation of South Korea.

After meditating over these visions of The LORD for a long time, The LORD made me know that indeed a moment has arrived for me to go to different nations (Countries) of the earth and share with them The Word of God. So The United States of America and Canada and many more others, I’m also coming in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

So I am Willing, I am Available and I am Ready to go to the nations (Countries) of the earth to Serve The LORD; for the Glory and Honour of His Mighty Name. I will be coming electronically (through Internet) but to some nations I will also be coming physically in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ; for the Glory and Honour of The LORD.

Remember, I’m also supposed to go back to Israel soon at the Perfect Timing of The LORD (having gone there in August 2015) to do the tasks of The LORD. I also will go to Jordan for another task of The LORD; I am waiting for the Perfect Timing of The LORD on this also.

The Second message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that there is a very intense and a very absorbing War coming to the earth; and that in this war very many nations of the earth will be drawn into it; including the hitherto “war averse” and “Peaceful” countries.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: Remember, I’m coming to your nations (Electronically and Physically) for Free; The LORD Jesus Christ already Paid for it all at the Cross of Calvary. So come and partake of The Pure Word of God for Free.

However, many have been asking me on how they can facilitate and support the various tasks of this ministry of The LORD; that is okay for the Glory and Honour of The LORD. For those who want to stand (Financially and/or also in Prayer) in supporting and facilitating the various ministry tasks of The LORD, including the task of The LORD to various nations of the earth, in taking forth the Pure Word of God, you are very welcome for the Glory and Honour of The LORD. Do so if you prayed to The LORD and meditated upon it in your heart and you are at peace in doing so. In other words, if The LORD puts it in your heart to do so. In this way you also in a way automatically serve The LORD as you become part of the tasks that The LORD is doing for the Glory and Honour of His Mighty Name in spreading forth the Pure Word of God.

The details are as follows:

Paypal Account: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

For those who want other remittance options (e.g. Bank Account, MoneyGram, WorldRemit e.t.c) you can write to me, so that I send you the details. The e-mail to write to is: mirasikevo@yahoo.com OR inbox me in the facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/kevin.mirasi

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 6: 6-9 ‘“Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth with it, and said: “Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged.” Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.” And He said, “Go, and tell this people…………..”’

Mathew 28: 18-20 ‘“And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.”’

Mathew 24: 3-8 ‘“Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

John 14: 1-6 ‘“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD




Prophet Kevin Mirasi

7 comments:

  1. God bless you on this trip with His protection and love. Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be the Ezekiel 38 war. All of the players are taking their spots, as the Lord said they would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HalleluYah!! I thank the Holy Heavenly Father for raising Prophets as you Kevin so that we shall not be asleep in this late hour... i thank the LORD JESUS CHRIST YAHUSHUA HA MASHIAC for His lovely sacrifice on the Cross for our redemption and i pray through His Holy Blood that many come to Him in these last days... Go in peace Prophet Kevin the Heavenly Father has call you He for sure is with you and what you have been calling to do whereever you go For His Glory and the salvation of many will be succesfull...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord Elohim...Please come to North Borneo Prophet Kevin Mirasi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Zealand, New Zealand, New Zealand. We're in never never land at the bottom of the world and we need the true word of God!! May the Lord bless you and keep you under the shadow of his mighty wings, in Jesus name, amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. South Korea, in the spiritual sense, is like a micro snapshot of the western and Asian world. There are still many influences from Buddhism, with a shamanistic superstition; but for an Asian country, it has a high number of churches and Christians. Unfortunately, in many quarters of Korean Christendom, there is a great emphasis on the emotional and slick side of church presentation, although there are still pockets of faithful teaching and faithfulness to the whole counsel of God's Word.

    One of the downfalls of the Korean church is the emphasis on community/program participation and service, at the expense of a sincere call to heart transformation and repentance through Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit. In other words, there is a sense of security and complacency because if you are a busy member of the church, you might think you are acceptable, but your heart still denies the total depths of sinfulness in your heart, and therefore does not feel the need for continual heart renewal in repentance and the seeking of Christ's perfect Righteousness.

    That said, when Koreans commit to something, they do so wholeheartedly and with absolute passion and commitment. The nation has responded to calls of national prayer by church leaders before. They know that God is seeking repentance.

    The major shopping malls often have 'end days' street preachers. People are complacent yet perhaps also hungry for the true Word.

    Of course, there is also an element of the very dangerous liberal movement which would be ready to support the very extreme left regime of the north in a heart beat.

    I encourage you to visit Korea, and indeed the many other nations on your schedule, as God leads. You will find people who will support your work there. The people of Korea are ready for God to work a mighty work through them, too, remembering that in terms of missionaries, Korea is very much out there for the gospel. The time is ripe for many to rise up in this day and age.

    God bless.

    You may wish to check out Scott Brenner, the Lord's Church, in Korea. Faithful preaching and praise and worship is very faithful and respectful. thelord.or.kr

    ReplyDelete