Wednesday 15 June 2016

SPECIAL INSTRUCTION FROM THE LORD TO GO TO ETHIOPIA:

I have just received very clear instructions from The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, a few minutes ago (today being 15th June 2016), to go to the nation of Ethiopia and take His Word there.

In this very Mighty revelation of The LORD through a Vision of The LORD (a Supernatural dream), I saw myself preaching to a congregational group (a special group) in Ethiopia. So in this vision, I saw The LORD passing forth to me a phone number, and then instructing me to call that number; which He made me know was an Ethiopian number, and then He instructed me to get in touch with them (His Sons and Daughters in Ethiopia).

So, Ethiopia, I am Coming very soon in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. For I have the Special Instructions from my LORD, Master and Saviour.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

BARUCH HASHEM ADONAI (Blessed Be The Name of The LORD).

BARUCH HABA B’SHEM ADONAI (Blessed Is He Who Comes in The Name of The LORD).

Acts 8: 26-40 ‘“Now an angel of the Lord spoke to Philip, saying, “Arise and go toward the south along the road which goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” This is desert. So he arose and went. And behold, a man of Ethiopia, a eunuch of great authority under Candace the queen of the Ethiopians, who had charge of all her treasury, and had come to Jerusalem to worship, was returning. And sitting in his chariot, he was reading Isaiah the prophet. Then the Spirit said to Philip, “Go near and overtake this chariot.” So Philip ran to him, and heard him reading the prophet Isaiah, and said, “Do you understand what you are reading?” And he said, “How can I, unless someone guides me?” And he asked Philip to come up and sit with him. The place in the Scripture which he read was this: “He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; And as a lamb before its shearer is silent, So He opened not His mouth. In His humiliation His justice was taken away, And who will declare His generation? For His life is taken from the earth.” So the eunuch answered Philip and said, “I ask you, of whom does the prophet say this, of himself or of some other man?” Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning at this Scripture, preached Jesus to him. Now as they went down the road, they came to some water. And the eunuch said, “See, here is water. What hinders me from being baptized?” Then Philip said, “If you believe with all your heart, you may.” And he answered and said, “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.” So he commanded the chariot to stand still. And both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water, and he baptized him. Now when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught Philip away, so that the eunuch saw him no more; and he went on his way rejoicing. But Philip was found at Azotus. And passing through, he preached in all the cities till he came to Caesarea.”’

Acts 16: 9-10 ‘“And a vision appeared to Paul in the night. A man of Macedonia stood and pleaded with him, saying, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.” Now after he had seen the vision, immediately we sought to go to Macedonia, concluding that the Lord had called us to preach the gospel to them.”’

Your Brother in Christ Jesus and a Shepherd of The LORD,



 Kevin Mirasi



3 comments:

  1. Dear Brother Kevin, indeed it's a blessing to have you in our country Ethiopia. I am a regular visitor of your prophetic blog and have been blessed by your end time messages. I live in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, When you come here I want to attend your services, please don't forget to inform me (us), may God Bless You Abundantly.

    Tefera Belete
    Your brother in Christ from Ethiopia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Brother Tefera,

      I will be in Ethiopia from 28th October 2016 to 6th November 2016. Get in Touch with Servant of The LORD Eyuel Eyuel Jehu Kebede

      Phone Number: +251938317399

      Delete
  2. Blessed be The Holy One of Israel the Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST YAHUSHUA HA MASHIAC our Protector... May Many come to Him in Ethiopia

    ReplyDelete