Monday 21 November 2016

COUNTRIES THAT USED TO “RUN” TO U.S.A, TO SEEK HELP THEREIN, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND THE HELP; AMERICA WILL HAVE HER OWN VERY INTENSE INTERNAL CHALLENGE (S) TO DEAL WITH SOON:

Sometimes, I try not to talk about The United States of America, but I still have to. For in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD in the morning of 20th November 2016, I see a Country (from Africa) that used to rely on The United States of America, being told to at least Now rely on The United Kingdom? But then I see that all is also not well in the United Kingdom as well.

So The Spirit of The LORD made me know in this Vision of The LORD, that there are some Change-s (Event-s) coming to The United States of America, such that those (Countries) that used to “Run” to U.S.A, to seek help therein will not be able to find the help therein. For there will be no help forthcoming from America. America will have her own very Intense Internal Challenge(s) to deal with.

I don’t know exactly what the Challenge (s) will be, as this was not specified to me by The Holy Spirit, in this particular Revelation of The LORD. But there is a Distress coming to The United States of America, whereby America will be forced to confront her own Internal challenge (s), and will thus not be able to provide help to other Countries that used to rely on her for help. America will have other Priorities; as a result of the Change-s (Event-s) coming upon her.

The LORD will Protect, Shelter and Shield those who Trust in Him.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 31: 1-3 ‘“Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help, And rely on horses, Who trust in chariots because they are many, And in horsemen because they are very strong, But who do not look to the Holy One of Israel, Nor seek the Lord! Yet He also is wise and will bring disaster, And will not call back His words, But will arise against the house of evildoers, And against the help of those who work iniquity. Now the Egyptians are men, and not God; And their horses are flesh, and not spirit. When the Lord stretches out His hand, Both he who helps will fall, And he who is helped will fall down; They all will perish together.”’

1st Thessalonians 5:3 ‘“For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.”’

Job 33: 14-16 ‘“For God may speak in one way, or in another, Yet man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falls upon men, While slumbering on their beds, Then He opens the ears of men, And seals their instruction.”’

Psalm 91: 1-6 '"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday."'

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment