Wednesday 14 December 2016

THE SEASON HAS CHANGED; YOUR HEALING WILL NOT COME THROUGH THE USUAL “WATER POOL”, BUT THROUGH THE SPOKEN WORD OF GOD:

The Season Has Changed; your Healing, Deliverance, Restoration and Breakthrough will not come through the usual “Water Pool”, But Through The Spoken Word of God: The Written/The Proclaimed Word of God.

Read the Word of God (The Holy Bible), and Open your heart (with Faith) to Receive it; for therein is The LORD Speaking Directly to you--------------To Heal you, To Deliver you, To Restore you, To Revive you and To Open a Door of Breakthrough for you: In The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

John 5:2-9 ‘“Now there is in Jerusalem by the Sheep Gate a pool, which is called in Hebrew, Bethesda, having five porches. In these lay a great multitude of sick people, blind, lame, paralyzed, waiting for the moving of the water. For an angel went down at a certain time into the pool and stirred up the water; then whoever stepped in first, after the stirring of the water, was made well of whatever disease he had. Now a certain man was there who had an infirmity thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him lying there, and knew that he already had been in that condition a long time, He said to him, “Do you want to be made well?” The sick man answered Him, “Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up; but while I am coming, another steps down before me.” Jesus said to him, “Rise, take up your bed and walk.” And immediately the man was made well, took up his bed, and walked.”’


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. Amen Kev, was this direct from the Lord mate? I believe there is such power in the word and when we speak in in faith it can literally move mountains. I am speaking it daily over my health issues which I truly believe have been dealt with by Jesus. I am not moved by the symptoms but by the word of God and I stand on the word. The word tells me that he took my infirmities and carried my sorrows and by His wounds Im healed, it tells me that Im redeemed from the curse of the law as Christ became a curse in my place and it also tells e that if I make the most high my dwelling then he himself will keep the noisome plague away. I am not moved by the pain or discomfort but by the word of God which is the true reality. I believe you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in the U.S. the vile persecute a good man like Roy Moore and celebrate an abhorrent man such as darrell steinberg. It should act as a striking lesson on what is pleasing and what is detestable. Parallels shouldn't be too difficult to reach, and yet no church I have ever attended would ever think to touch upon specific references like this. No, they would much prefer to justify these vile people that accuse a good Judge, or celebrate the works of a hypocrite, quoting a few things that sound good while asserting faulty conclusions.
    In regards to discerning right and wrong or good and evil, it's not some intangible concept or grey area like so many assert. Because examples of evil people like mr. kasich, mr. trudeau, mr and mrs obama are all over, everywhere you look, and yet most everyone seems to love these people or turn a blind eye. I include the mrs., because if you can justify vulgar things and declare war on trivial matters such as what someone may wish to eat, you do not have clean hands. To detest people such as this shows discernment. To say to love these people is naive at best, but if not it is a serious problem. They all share one common trait, they detest The True Scales. For they have nothing in common with the corrupt scales that these fools balance at every opportunity only to please themselves.

    ReplyDelete