Friday 27 January 2017

A VISION WHERE I SAW: “OBAMA IS BACK”

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in the Morning of 27th January 2017, I saw that Barack Obama is Back. So, I saw Obama moving from One place to another, as he strategized on the next steps to undertake. I was then made to understand that there is a Power Vacuum (Vacancy of sort) that Obama will Fill; in due Course. So, He is going to be Back, I literally Saw Him Back in a Position of Serious Power and Influence.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: One of My main assignments from The LORD (as a Watchman on The Wall), is to Receive messages regarding The Mark of The Beast, The First Beast (the Coming Anti-Christ/Man of Lawlessness/The Son of Perdition) and The Second Beast (The Coming False Prophet). I have received and I continue to Relentlessly and Consistently Receive many messages regarding Such, and Other Messages as well. But the Main aim of everyone everywhere on the earth, should be to Prepare to enter into Heaven (Through The Rapture of The Bride of Christ), Before the onset of The Great Tribulation Period upon the earth; wherein the Mark of The Beast, The Anti-Christ and The False Prophet will be very “Prominent”.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 17: 8 ‘“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.”’

Daniel 12: 1-2 ‘“And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. I don't think the mainstream media got the memo about being obsolete yet. And uh oh, none of their names are written anywhere of any significance. All they are good for is propagating all that is unrighteous and unjust...climate change, droughts, justifying and inciting murderers.
    However, when being as you are is righteous and just, it's much different, because it just is, and it is not something that you need to worry about losing or proving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you
    Thank you for your faithfulness in God's work and in sharing the messages with us. I pray all who read them will come to Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If one wished to do to these unions what was done to churches in the US, in essence defanging them, and undo what was done to churches, it would be interesting. I personally think they are obsolete too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Global elites will be looking for someone to be Spokesperson of humanity, this is in Davos 2017 agenda for this year. Interesting to see who will fill the position.

    ReplyDelete