Thursday 20 April 2017

TAKING AUTHORITY IN THE MIGHTY NAME AND BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST:

Yes indeed, Only The LORD Can Deliver you from Attacks of the enemy (Demonic attacks and Satanic infiltration).

I join you in Taking Authority in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, in Reclaiming your Position as a Son or a Daughter of The LORD; with Authority to Trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you, in Jesus Most Mighty Name and Blood. So Shall it be. AMEN.

For Behold: It is Finished!!! It is Finished!!! It is Finished!!! In The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. In The Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: The devil (and his demons and minions) has got No Chance and No Room in your Life when you take Authority in The LORD and Pursue Righteousness, Holiness, Purity, Humility and Faithfulness before The LORD.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Luke 10: 17-20 ‘“Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, “LORD, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.” And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”’

Psalm 91: 9-16 ‘“Because you have made The LORD, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone. You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”’

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


1 comment: