Wednesday 18 April 2012

A Dream Where I Heard it Being Said that “Mohamed is in Hell Because He made People to Worship him”


Before I narrate or state this vision of the night (Supernatural dream), I want to state that the spirit of the LORD has been revealing to me very many end-time mysteries in the last 12 months or so through the visions of the night (supernatural dreams), and this include among many other things:

- The Personality of the Anti-Christ

-The imminent Huge Tsunami to hit the USA (And probably other nations of the earth);

-Imminent massive earthquakes to hit the earth (which have already started manifesting themselves); 

-A prophetic dream of a massive and intensive Solar flare which was to hit the earth as a warning to the people of the earth to Repent and Prepare the way for the coming of the LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride (which was fulfilled 19 days later on 6th March 2012); 

-A prophetic dream of a bright meteor moving at a tremendous speed towards the earth (which was fulfilled 15 days later on the skies of New Zealand on 2nd April 2012);

- A dream where I heard a powerful voice declare “Behold the two witnesses!!!”.

E.T.C

It is in the same scenario that a mystery was presented to me on the night of 17th April 2012 in a vision of the night (supernatural dream) concerning a serious revelation which I know affects billions and billions of the people of the earth concerning what I can call: The Moment of the Truth.

And so on the night of 17th April 2012 after my midnight prayer at 2:30am, I had a vision of the night (Supernatural dream). And in this dream, I found myself sitting with a group of people in an open ground. And as we were sited, I was talking to a gentleman. And I was inspired (I believe and know by the Holy Spirit) to have a conversation with him and I was telling him that “I’m born again and washed by the blood of Jesus Christ.” And I asked him, “Are you a muslim?” And he said “No”. Then I told him that I was enquiring of this because what Muslims believe in is falsehood. And I was further inspired to tell him that “Mohamed is in hell!!!”. And then he asked me in shock and awe “Why is Mohammed in hell? I then told him “it’s because he made people to worship him”. It’s like all the wisdom, knowledge and understanding with which I was communicating to this gentleman had come from a very powerful master: The LORD (The Holy Spirit)

As we continued to converse, some teenagers joined us and they were dancing and singing. And then suddenly a screen appeared in the dream and I saw people dancing and singing on the screen and I was made to understand that the singer in the screen was known as Rihanna and that what these teenagers who joined us were singing and dancing to was Rihanna’s latest music release. Even on this screen it was this latest release by Rihanna that was being played and the teenagers were watching this Rihanna fellow dance and sing. In the dream I really pitied these teenagers because they were so deeply into this secular dancing and singing and I asked myself while in the dream “when do they create time for the LORD?

I then found myself in another part of this dream, and here I saw a certain lady sitting and saying of his earthly father “Where is my dad, we have been waiting for him here for a long time, I am tired of him,  let him come, after all when he dies, we will never  meet again, I’m so tired of him.” And then once more I was inspired (I believe and know by the Holy Spirit) in the dream to tell the lady “Don’t be so sure, because after death there are only two places to go: Heaven or Hell, and you may meet in either of the two places.”

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart was that Mohamed is in hell for making people worship him. And that all the followers of Mohamed who believe he is the entrance to heaven would all end up in hell unless they repent in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ (Yahushua).

The second message that was imparted in my heart was that secular dancers and artists have captured the minds and imaginations of most of the people of the earth; especially the teenagers to the extent that they imitate there dancing and singing styles. But the question that bothered me while in the vision of the night (supernatural dream) is when will they create the time for the LORD? .The need to come out of these satanic secular dancing and singing was thus very much emphasized as a message from this dream .

The third message that was imparted in my heart in the dream was the reality of hell. And that hell is a real place, and that anybody who dies without having Repented of their sins in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ goes to hell for eternal damnation. And that the only way to enter heaven is through the LORD Jesus Christ (Yahushua).

And finally, I was made to understand that it’s very critical to come out of the mystery Babylonian system whose hallmark is marked by among others Islam and the secular Music/entertainment Industry (whose centre is in the Hollywood and is inspired by satan worship, sacrifice and symbols from the dark world: The New World Order movement).

NOTE:

1- The LORD Jesus Christ (Yahushua) is not imminently coming to pick (rapture) those who call themselves Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, Orthodox Jews, Messianic Jews, Rastafarians, Atheists etc. He is imminently coming for those who have washed themselves in His blood sacrifice that He paid at the cross of Calvary by submitting themselves to Him in humble Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins and thereby living in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and full surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ (Yahushua).

2- The following are the  facets of the Babylonian system: The Babylonian Church; The New World Order movement; The World Secular music industry; The secular Hollywood movies and other worldly movies; Harry Porter series of books & Movies and other witchcraft books & Movies; Islam; Hinduism; Mormonism; Buddhism; Free Masonry; Atheism; Scientology; The statue of Liberty; Yoga; Martial arts E.T.C

All the above belong to MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH as stated in the bible.

And so in case you find yourself in any of the above facets of the Babylonian system, the LORD is commanding you in the book of Revelation 18:4-5 ‘’’Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled upto heaven, and God has remembered her crimes.’’’

SHALOM!!!

2nd Thessalonians 1:9 God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed.

Revelation 17:1-6 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.” Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. The name written on her forehead was a mystery: BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. 

John 14:1-7 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?” Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell expands its jaws, opening wide its mouth; into it will descend their nobles and masses with all their brawlers and revelers.  So people will be brought low and everyone humbled, the eyes of the arrogant humbled.

2nd Peter 4:10 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment;  if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;  if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;  and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless  (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)—  if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the flesh and despise authority.

Mathew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.”

Mark 9:45-48 And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where the worms that eat them do not die, and the fire is not quenched.

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Powerful revelation may we be rapture ready in JESUS MIGHTY NAME- Alleluiaaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete