Friday 22 June 2012

The Ministry of Jesus Christ is Imminently Picking His Bride


This was more of a personal revelation/message to me through a supernatural dream (Vision of the night) on the night of 22nd June 2012. I have decided to share this so that the people of the earth and the nations of the earth may appreciate that indeed these are the days when the LORD spoke through His servant Joel in the book of Joel 2:28-29. And the LORD said that He will pour His spirit on old men and women, young men and women including children and that He would have a special move on the earth through the Holy Spirit. And that during this time the Holy Spirit will take centre stage in preparing the people of the earth for the imminent coming of the LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride.

And so on the morning of 22nd June 2012 at about 6am, I had a supernatural dream (Vision of the night). And in this dream I found myself next to a vehicle, which in the dream was my vehicle. As I moved near the vehicle I saw a woman who was very weak, thin and sickly-looking and she was leaning on the vehicle. 

The lady then told me that she needed help, and that she wanted me to pray for her. I then prayed for her in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ. And then I took a short walk, I don’t know for how long it was. But when I returned next to the vehicle, I saw the lady again, and this time she was very strong and healthy and I found her standing next to the vehicle. And she told me that when I prayed for her the LORD healed her and that she was now very fine.

While still in the dream I found myself with a small gathering of people with some standing while some sitted. This looked like a small crusade. And I prayed for the people in this gathering .And as I was praying, I looked at the sky and prayed for healing for the people present  in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ . While looking at the sky I saw a small window open and I saw the face of a man. I was made to understand in the dream that, that was the face of the LORD.

After finishing praying, a couple of people came forward and declared that they had been healed from their diseases. And I was amazed at how the LORD was making a special move on the people through the healing. When I turned on the other side, I saw people lined along a straight line and on enquiring I was told that these are more people who had received their healing when I prayed in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ and I had asked that “In the Name of the LORD Jesus Christ may the power of healing descend upon the people at the gathering”

Following this development, it dawned on me that the LORD had bestowed a ministry for the glory and honor of His name. But I wondered in the dream, “The end-time ministry should be about Repentance, Righteousness and Holiness, what name does the LORD desire this unique ministry He is raising to be called since there is already a ministry of Repentance and Holiness raised by the LORD in the nation  where I reside; Kenya !!! I wondered within myself in the supernatural dream. I was then made to understand in the dream that this particular ministry that the LORD is raising is known asThe Ministry of Jesus Christ is imminently Picking His Bride”

In the dream, I then found myself walking near an open ground and I was made to understand very many challenges that ministries of the LORD faces. And in the dream I was given examples of the challenges that the ministries of the LORD normally faces. One challenge I found was that the land that was to be used to minister the word of the LORD needed to be booked since it belonged to some other people. The second challenge I saw was that there was a building next to the venue where we were spreading the message of the LORD and it was connected with a music system that was loudly playing worldly music thus causing distraction to the activities at the venue.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart when I woke up is that a ministry to reach the people of the earth has been ordained by the LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. And that this ministry has been bestowed as an End-time ministry to proclaim to the people of the earth that Jesus Christ is imminently picking His bride, and that time is absolutely over.

The second message that was imparted in my heart when I woke up from the dream is that the LORD has raised many genuine end-time ministries all over the world upon which He is now pouring His spirit and men and women including children are now prophesying, dreaming dreams and seeing visions for the glory and honor of the LORD. And that the benchmark for these Holy Spirit driven ministries is Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, truth and full surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-The LORD called me as an 8 year old young boy in the year 1990 when during a massive visitation of the LORD through a supernatural dream, I found myself on the shore of what looked like an ocean/lake. As I continued to look at the ocean, slowly by slowly an object that looked like a ferry moved across the ocean a few meters from the beach/shore when I was standing. And in the ferry I saw a man wearing a white robe, and the man waved at me continuously by beckoning at me to come to where He was. In that massive visitation, I immediately knew that this man was Jesus Christ., and that He had indeed called me just the same way He called the fishing disciples and told them that from now henceforth they would be fishers of men. 

21 years later (i.e.  2011 onwards) the LORD has visited me with very powerful supernatural dreams with end-time messages, encouragements, and warnings and prophesies which I know denotes this  ministry of the LORD. 

And so it has been made very clearly to me what the LORD called me to do in that massive visitation of 1990. And this is to be an end-time vessel of the LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to relay end-time messages of the LORD to the people of the earth so that the people of the earth may prepare the way for the LORD because Jesus Christ is Imminently Picking His Bride Through The Rapture.

2-In this ministry, I share what the Holy Spirit shows me and I share the same with the people of the earth as I pray that may those who have ears hear what the spirit of the LORD is saying at this critical point in history of mankind on the earth, when the LORD Jesus Christ is imminently picking His bride through the rapture.

3-The LORD has raised very many end-time ministries all over the world with different roles so as to complete the end-time  puzzle for the glory and honor of the LORD. And it is of absolute necessity to use discernment to know which ones are the ministries of the LORD because the devil has infiltrated many of the so called “places of worship” and so strange spirits and false doctrines are widespread in various places of the world to deceive the people of the earth.

 And so the Word of the LORD as stated in the bible is paramount when discerning. And also the guidance of the Holy Spirit is absolutely very critical when spiritually discerning. And that’s why Repentance, and living in Righteousness, Holiness, truth and full/complete surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ is absolutely necessary for spiritual discernment.

This ministry is based at the following website: 


SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER;
THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!


REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi



7 comments:

  1. I have a question.
    Are you saying that the Lord picks up the Bride first, then raises the end time ministies?
    So the Bride and the end time ministries are two different groups?
    Or Some of the Bride will remain for the end time ministries?
    It's very confusing.
    I need a clear answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. The end-time ministries are to be used by the LORD to prepare the bride of Christ before the rapture. These end-time ministries are already here and are at the moment being used by the LORD mightily in various ways to prepare the bride of Christ for the rapture. However, after the rapture the witnessing will continue, albeit with much persecution . And the two witnesses, who will be based in Israel will play a lead role in witnessing after the rapture. Shalom!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the reply, Kevin.
    So what you're saying is that the outpouring will come first to the end time ministries to prepare the Bride before the Rapture, right?
    A question is then, how long will be allowed to prepare the Bride before the Rapture after the outpouring? One or two months? If the Rapture is imminent, my quess is that the outpouring will come in the matter of days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear man of God, i believe in your teachings, but i have a very serious problem with backsliding. I was baptized by full immersion in water, believe in end time prophecies. My problem is not being able to persevere during temptations i often find myself back to sin no matter how much i try. Please i'm in dire need of prayer and advise. I write from Kisii kenya. Help me make my ways right with the Lord,Jehovah God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen brother Amos,

      May The peace of The LORD Jesus Christ be upon you.

      The first step you need to overcome the weakness you have is to go before The LORD in prayer and when you pray ensure you Repent of your sins and ask The LORD Jesus Christ to wash you with His Precious blood and to baptize you with The Power of The Holy Spirit.

      The next step is to come out of the specific sins then dedicate your soul, spirit, mind, heart and body to The LORD through prayer and fasting so that your body is emptied and your spirit built. Remember Mathew 17:21 states: “"But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."

      The LORD will forgive you but its high time you leave the life of sin and take to the narrow road of absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

      When you keep going back to sin, then you risk facing what Paul, the servant of The LORD stated in the book of Hebrew 6:4-6 “It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.”

      Meanwhile, you can read the following articles in the links below, that will help you on how to take to the narrow path and stick to it:

      How To Overcome A Lifestyle Of Sin!!!:

      http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2012/12/how-to-overcome-lifestyle-of-sin.html

      How To Walk In Absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth And Complete Surrender To The Lord Jesus Christ:

      http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-to-walk-in-absolute-repentance.html

      Shalom!!!

      Delete
  4. I just awoke from an apocalyptic nightmare that left me shaken to my soul.


    In my dream the power of the Holt Spirit took me and it was as though I were flying at great speed over the earth.



    I heard a powerful voice proclaim, "there is but one whom has proven herself perfect, the rest of mankind remains deceived as prophesied in the Word."


    Below me I saw great multitudes of people and churches going through their Easter routines....... although they were wearing white garments I could clearly see through their garments and the sin beneath.


    All of a sudden. The Lord took me by the handand we flew from west to east over the USA......we flew over the white house.....new York and then By a river in Philadelphia Pa.


    There was an older woman about 60.......and the Lord said to me, "this is my true bride, let me show you what she has done for me."


    I was then shown how she tried for years to get attention from the other people warning them to repent...... saying something about gift from the Lord she had for mankind that included the healing of the earth and all sickness disease and death would be gone forever.



    The Lord said, "I am greatly offended by what has been done to her." He then looked at her with such a love that surpasses words.

    Brother Kevin......this cannot be true, Can it?
    Tell me this is impossible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True.
      I heard a powerful voice proclaim, "there is but one whom has proven herself perfect, the rest of mankind remains deceived as prophesied in the Word."


      Below me I saw great multitudes of people and churches going through their Easter routines....... although they were wearing white garments I could clearly see through their garments and the sin beneath.


      All of a sudden. The Lord took me by the handand we flew from west to east over the USA......we flew over the white house.....new York and then By a river in Philadelphia Pa.


      There was an older woman about 60.......and the Lord said to me, "this is my true bride, let me show you what she has done for me."


      I was then shown how she tried for years to get attention from the other people warning them to repent...... saying something about gift from the Lord she had for mankind that included the healing of the earth and all sickness disease and death would be gone forever.



      The Lord said, "I am greatly offended by what has been done to her." He then looked at her with such a love that surpasses words.

      Brother Kevin......this cannot be true, Can it?
      Tell me this is impossible.

      9:50am Eastern Time
      Sunday
      Six, Twenty-Six, Sixteen

      I saw her myself in a vision of real purity, in person.

      We are doomed.

      Delete