Monday 17 September 2012

The Prophetic Dream Where I Heard Barack Obama Calling For Religious Tolerance Fulfilled Within Hours Following The Libyan Mob Attack On USA Consulate



The LORD showed me Three very very distinct issues in the morning of   12th September 2012 at around 1.38am (East African time) in a prophetic supernatural dream which I titled: A Dream Where I Heard Barack Obama Vouching For No Preaching about The Bible Since “Other Religions Are Also Here!!!””. And these 3 issues are part of what I shared when I was posting the prophetic dream:

1-That the change of regime in the Arab world that occurred in 2011 and 2012 due to the protests was a scheme orchestrated by USA President Barack Obama. And I was made to understand in the dream that this he did so us to have Governments that he could control, manipulate and work with according to his desire.
And I was also made to understand that the Arab nations and Governments that were overthrown had/have no clue who was the real architect of the change of regime in those countries.

2- I was made to hear USA President calling for Religious tolerance and the need to accept and embrace all religions Infact I heard him saying these words: “Please don’t preach because we have different programs (Religions) here. Just make your comment but don’t preach!!!.”
In essence the LORD was showing me the birth of the One World Religion, and what this would eventually mean: The persecution of Christians by the Anti-Christ and His regime.

3- The coming persecution of Christians (The left behind lukewarm etc).


When I had the prophetic supernatural dream, I didn’t know what the issue of Arab spring protest meant in relation to the USA President and also the forthcoming persecution of Christians (The left behind lukewarm etc).

But now I know that the LORD was showing me that there is a link between Arab protests, the USA President’s call for Religious tolerance and the forthcoming persecution of Christians.

What I did not comprehend was the fact that a couple of hours after the LORD had communicated to me via a very powerful prophetic supernatural dream, there was going to be very massive protests across the Arab world (and other Muslim society), a protest which had a very deep religious connotation. The protest started in Libya leading to the killing of the USA Ambassador to Libya and this eventually led to the USA President issuing a speech that called for Religious tolerance. Infact the CNN reported as follows: At the same time, the president stressed that U.S. support would continue for the democratic aspirations expressed by Arab Spring uprisings in Libya and Egypt, and that American values of religious tolerance and freedom should be followed around the world.”

If you look at this with a very deep spiritual eye then this is a call of what will eventually lead to a One World Religion as I was made to understand in the dream, and out of these chaos and protest would be a call for peace by the Anti-Christ and in this would be an implementation of a One World Religion. And the LORD went further to show me that out of these would emerge the persecution of Christians. While sharing the prophetic dream across the globe I stated the following: “The introduction of one world religion (Chrislam) for the sake of “World Peace” was being manifested. And this involves bringing all the world religion together for the sake of “unifying the world and for the sake of world peace”. And so Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, new age movement, positive thinkers etc are brought together to “worship” together. And that all religions are to be considered equal and acceptable.”

But what really came out very clearly out of the prophetic dream was that the persecution of Christians (The left behind lukewarm etc) would occur after the rapture of the bride of Christ. 

And so when I saw the first part of this prophetic dream being fulfilled, then it must be a very very clear message that Time is absolutely over; the messiah Jesus Christ is very very very imminently rapturing His bride into Heaven and then the onset of the Great Tribulation commences and persecution of Christians (The left behind lukewarm etc) would be one of the hallmarks of this period.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: I had the prophetic dream at around 1.38am East African time in the morning of 12th September 2012 (I posted it across the globe at 11AM East African time(1 AM USA time)-which is 10 hours ahead of the USA time).

And the attack occurred in Libya hours after I had the prophetic dream. The USA President Barack Obama issued his speech 17 hours after I had the prophetic dream.
The Below are the Key Highlights of the News Reporting By the News Channels:

1-Obama today in a White House press conference reconfirmed their official position that “The U.S. deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others,”

2-At the same time, the president stressed that U.S. support would continue for the democratic aspirations expressed by Arab Spring uprisings in Libya and Egypt, and that American values of religious tolerance and freedom should be followed around the world.

3-Referring to the video being promoted on anti-Islam websites in the United States, Obama said, "We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others."

The News reporting on this matter Is As Follows:

1-CNN

Arab Spring turmoil evokes political response


2-The Telegraph

The Arab Spring turns sour for America


3-Now The End Begins

Unbelievable Obama Defends Islam In Press Conference Then Boards Plane For Las Vegas


4-News

Six charged after Sydney protests sparked by anti-Islamic film

5-Reuters

Anti-American fury sweeps Middle East over film




PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

 

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.
  
Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life, 

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life  

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

  in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 Amen.   



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!



Kevin Mirasi 






3 comments:

  1. Wow so do you think we will be leaving by the end of Feast of Tabernacles (Oct 1-8)??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen P.F Alabama,

      Whether the rapture is on or after the Rosh Hashanah, it’s only the LORD who knows. But the people of the earth (The bride of Christ )must make herself ready and watchful because nobody knows the day or the hour, but we are definitely in the season literally since Rosh Hashanah ushers in a new beginning.

      And based on what the LORD told His servants of the olden times and they wrote in the Bible, all the signs points to the fact that we are in the season for the rapture of the bride of Christ to occur.

      Remember, Rosh Hashanah signifies a new beginning. But whether the rapture of the bride occurs on the particular days when Rosh Hashanah is celebrated OR whether it occurs days, weeks or months after the celebrated day of Rosh Hashanah, it’s only the LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH) who knows.

      Shalom!!!

      Delete
  2. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different page
    and thought I might check things out. I like what I see
    so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.
    Also see my page :: 2012 apocalypse

    ReplyDelete