Monday 4 February 2013

A BROTHER IN CHRIST SEES AN ANGEL OF THE LORD BRINGING TO THE SERVANT OF THE LORD TWO WHITE BOULDERS



A very very powerful phenomenal has just occurred a few minutes ago on 4th February 2013. And with all humility, I want to share this phenomenal for the glory and honor of The LORD, so that all can know that just as The LORD said through His servant Isaiah in the book of Isaiah 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:  It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it”

 And this is a fulfillment of what The LORD showed me on 22nd January 2013(Which this brother Had Not Read about), when The LORD showed me what I described then as follows: “ I later on had a second supernatural dream in the course of the night. And in this second dream, I found myself preaching to a group of people. And as I preached, one of the people present started telling me: “When you were preaching I saw two angels standing above you and they were anointing your head with the anointing oil”. And he went ahead to announce this to the people present. Infact in the dream when this man was proclaiming this astonishing phenomenal, I could actually see the picture of the two angels as they were pouring the anointing oil. I went on to preach under the anointing of The LORD.”

And so on 4th February 2013, a very shocking occurrence happened when a brother in Christ from Tennessee, United States of America got in touch with me in a conversation and The LORD gave him a vision shortly after and he wrote back to me. Below is how the Conversation went on:

David Laemmle: Praise the Lord Brother!

(I responded to this greeting 1 hour later)

Kevin Mirasi: Amen brother David.

David Laemmle: New establishment is coming for you.....I see your fingers on white fire, Touching mouths that are impure and then out of the mouths come butterflies. I also see you sticking your fingers in ears to check out ear drum problems...in the spirit. In the spirit I also saw an angel bringing you two white boulders....and I heard him tell you to unite them...When these two boulders merge I see a fortress of white stone comeforth and I hear the earth quaking ...and I heard a mighty voice say ....light this lampstand my son

Kevin Mirasi: I didn't understand it brother. Who were you referring to in the above, please clarify. Shalom!!!

David Laemmle: I'll pray for interpretation

Kevin Mirasi: Amen. Was it me that The LORD showed you?

David Laemmle: All I know is, I saw you online and I tried to go to sleep but it nagged me....and then the angel....I feel the boulders are two ministries or people.
I really feel a deep anointing is going to come over you.....a new season
I think establish is a season

Kevin Mirasi: Amen brother David. This is very very similar to what I recently saw in a supernatural dream of The LORD. Infact it sounds like a fulfillment of what The LORD showed me in the dream a few days ago. Glory and honour be to The LORD. You can read about it in the link below:




David Laemmle: Amen I will.

End of The Conversation.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord brother Kevin! I pray that your ministry will touch many in this late hour. It ministers to me, be encouraged! Colorado friend

    ReplyDelete