Sunday 14 April 2013

PROPHESY OF WORLDWIDE TENSION AND AIR PLANE FLIGHTS CANCELLATION THAT WILL OCCUR WHEN THE MISSILES ARE FIRED FOLLOWING NUCLEAR WAR CONFRONTATION



On the night of 14th April 2013 after mid night, The LORD revealed to me in a prophetic supernatural dream events about to unfold on the earth.

And so in this prophetic supernatural dream of The LORD I was shown the global news channels announcing that a missile had been fired.  I was shown The USA initially denying that a missile(s) had been fired even though I heard people saying:  “A Japanese-made weapon had been used”

As all this was being shown to me in the dream, I saw tension worldwide with commercial airplanes suspending or cancelling their flights.

It looked more like North Korea had actually fired a missile(s), because in the dream when the missile(s) was fired, I actually saw various global Television news channels reporting breaking news, and every where I checked it all read: KOREA!!! KOREA!!! KOREA!!! KOREA!!!

As this ensued, all the armies of the world especially in the Asian region were in an action mode. There was also extensive tension in USA as the events unfolded.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that a missile(s) is very soon going to be fired on the earth. And it looks like North Korea will actually fire the missile(s) because in the dream when the missile was fired, I actually saw various global Television news channels reporting breaking news, and every where I checked it all read: KOREA!!! KOREA!!! KOREA!!! KOREA!!!

The second message imparted in my heart in the dream is that Japan will to some extent be involved in this missile(s) firing because The LORD made me hear in the dream people saying: “A Japanese-made weapon had been used”. This essentially means that the nation of Japan is going to be involved in this nuclear war confrontation that will involve the use of missiles.

The third message imparted in my heart in the dream is that when these upcoming missiles are fired, there will be cancellation and suspension of commercial airplane flights. And so the global transport sector is going to be affected by a distress emanating from missile(s) fired.

The fourth message imparted in my heart in the dream is that there is going to be very extensive tension worldwide when the missiles are fired. In the dream, I actually saw people walking and running in a panic mode.

NOTE:

1-The LORD revealed to me on 21st January 2013 in a very mighty communication through a prophetic supernatural dream what I titled as follows: Prophesy of The Nations of The Earth Being Sparked Into A Nuclear War.

In that mighty dream of The LORD, I was shown nations moving their missiles and other nuclear weaponry, compounds and components in readiness for a nuclear war confrontation. By that time, all the news that we are now reading about concerning the Korean peninsula tension that is threatening to involve the global nations had not surfaced. And so The LORD fulfilled His revelations just as He showed it on 21st January 2013.

And so I believe and know that this latest revelation of the LORD on 14th April 2013 completes the puzzle as it is a continuation of what The LORD revealed on 21st January 2013, because in this latest revelation , The LORD is talking about the aftermath of missile (most likely a nuclear missile) being fired whereas the 21st January 2013 revelation talked about the nations of the earth preparing themselves for a nuclear war confrontation by moving nuclear compounds and components across and within the borders.

2-It is very important to note that in both revelations of The LORD of 21st January 2013 and 14th April 2013, The United States of America is mentioned. This means that USA will be a key member of this nuclear missile confrontation. Japan and North Korea have also now been mentioned by The LORD in His prophetic revelation.

3-These are the times that The LORD Jesus Christ talked about when He said in the book of Mathew 24: 6-8 “You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

These are also the times that servant of The LORD, Daniel was referring to when he stated in the book of Daniel 12:1-2  “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.
May those who have ears hear what The Spirit of The LORD is saying.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment