Saturday 20 July 2013

PROPHESY OF DISTRESS COMING TO THE NATIONS OF GHANA AND NIGERIA CULMINATING INTO VERY SERIOUS CONFRONTATION IN EACH OF THE NATIONS

In the morning of 20th July 2013, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit had a very mighty communication with me concerning the nations of West Africa specifically the nations of Nigeria and Ghana in a prophetic supernatural dream (vision of the night).

And so, in the first communication of The LORD, I found myself in a place and The LORD made me know that I was in the nation of Nigeria. And while in this place in the nation of Nigeria, it was being reported that a very serious war/conflict had broken out in the nation of Nigeria. And that there was a lot of witchcraft practices that was involved in this war/conflict.

While still in the dream of The LORD, I saw an important regalia (that looked like a crown) fall down. And I was made to understand that this regalia belonged to one of the leaders of the Nigerian opposing camps. It was not made clear to me whether this was a spiritual leader or a political leader whose regalia (crown) had fallen; symbolizing that his authority will be taken away.

I then woke up from the first vision of the night.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from the first vision of the night is that there is a very serious war/conflict coming to the nation of Nigeria. And when it does, one of the leaders of the opposing camps is going to fall from authority. It was not made clear to me whether this was a spiritual leader or a political leader whose regalia (crown) had fallen; symbolizing that his authority will be taken away.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from the first vision of the night is that there is very massive witchcraft practice going on in the nation of Nigeria including even in wars and conflicts. And so Repentance in the Mighty name and blood of The LORD Jesus Christ is the only remedy.

I then made a short prayer and went back to sleep. 

When I went back to sleep, The LORD took me again and I found myself in a place where I was made to understand to be the nation of Ghana. And while here, I could see some form of witchcraft practices by the roadside of Ghana.

And then, I found myself in another place in Ghana, and I saw a tremendous conflict in the nation of Ghana, with one group saying: We cannot share what we have with them. Let everyone remain with what they have and let us not be told to redistribute or share!!!.” And I was made to understand from this statement I heard being made in the nation of Ghana that a very serious distress is coming to the nation of Ghana. And that this distress may take the form of a very severe and historic famine and economic crisis leading to what looks like an economic conflict; a class war pitting those who have and those who have not i.e. a conflict between the rich and the poor.

And then a very serious conflict followed as this was going on in the vision at night of The LORD.

I then woke up from the second vision of the night of The LORD.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that there is a very serious distress that is coming to the nation of Ghana. And that this distress may take the form of a very severe and historic famine and economic crisis in the nation of Ghana leading to what looks like an economic conflict, a conflict for resources; a class war pitting those who have and those who have not i.e. a conflict between the rich and the poor.

The second message that was imparted in my heart is that there is very massive witchcraft going on in the nation of Ghana; and so the people and the nation of Ghana need to Repent and pray for their country because the dark forces of witchcraft are gathering. I even saw them by the roadside as The LORD was communicating to me about the nation of Ghana.

NOTE: The LORD has been speaking to me about the nations of the earth and events coming to the nations of the earth. One glaring example was the communication of The LORD on 8th April 2013 where The LORD revealed to me in details the prophesy of events coming to the nation of Egypt including the removal from power of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi and the brotherhood regime; and also the coming massive bloodshed in Egypt pitting brother against brother. This shocking prophesy about Egypt was consequently fulfilled accurately 2 months later and the whole world was stunned by the developments in the nation of Egypt. 

And so whenever The LORD mentions to me a nation by name and reveal to me the condition of such a nation and events coming to that nation unless they Repent of their sins, then my prayer and hope is always that the people of that nation and indeed the people of the entire earth may pray and Repent; because then The LORD shall have spoken and so the only remedy is Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth And Complete Surrender To The Lord Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7:14If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft,  or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead.  Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord.”

Mathew 24: 4-8 ‘“Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.  For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.  You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.  Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.  All these are the beginning of birth pains.”’
Revelation 6:5-6When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF GHANA!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF NIGERIA!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE ENTIRE EARTH!!!

AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Brother Kevin it's true, even yesterday 19/07/13 i told the people in my church the nation Ghana where i come from will go through a difficulties time. The Lord told me at the begin of this year and most the time even i received just last week a confirmation from a friend, some are aware of it, some they don't believe. Monday 15/07/13 i saw plane crash in Ghana in vision. Form of witchcraft practices by the roadside of Ghana, is true a church member told me about that, not far from where i church, people do witchcraft competition by the roadside.Our villages are worse,The Lord me show several time Nigeria disaster that's coming there even earthquake 6.2. The whole of this week The Lord revealed to me so many signs in the moon and the sky about His Coming, is very very very close. This morning He told me about the people kind is looking for and the gathering has stated. Thank you brother Kevin, God Bless you. GHANA AND NIGERIA REPENT.

    ReplyDelete