Tuesday 27 August 2013

PROPHESY OF THE NATION OF KENYA GOING FOR A REFERENDUM ON DEVOLUTION AND THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT LOOSING THE REFERENDUM VOTE



In the morning of 27th August 2013, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit communicated with me about the nation of Kenya. And in this very sensitive mighty communication of The LORD through a prophetic supernatural dream, I found myself in a very huge hall and in this hall was a place where very intense discussion was taking place and then eventually the voting for or against the Kenyan situation on devolution was held:  and therefore the referendum on devolution actually took place. I was made to understand that this very huge hall represented the nation of Kenya.

I was then shown that most people in the Central Government did not support the call for a referendum on devolution. I actually saw the Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta leading the onslaught against the call for referendum. And so I saw on one side of this very huge hall, the leader of Kenya’s second biggest coalition Raila Odinga spearheading what looked like a proposal for a referendum, while on the other side was the Central Government led by Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta supporting a proposal of what looked like an opposition to the call for the referendum. And then eventually the referendum was actually held.

After the deliberations and intense discussion, I was shown that it was declared that the nation of Kenya was to go for a referendum on devolution. And shockingly, I was made to understand that most people who supported the call for a referendum were from the former administrative unit of Nyanza Province while most people who opposed the call for referendum were from the former administrative unit of Central Province.

According to what I was made to understand, most people in the Government wanted other issues resolved e.g. HIV/ AIDS funding etc and not pushing for more funding to the devolved units. 

In this very mighty communication of The LORD, I was actually made to understand that the Government was actually going to loose this referendum vote. I actually saw the post- referendum moment and I saw some people celebrating while some other people were in a very somber mood. What was very worrying was the very serious divide that was in the nation of Kenya which was quite very evident in this prophetic dream of The LORD.

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.

The First message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that the nation of Kenya will eventually go for a referendum on devolution. And when the nation of Kenya eventually goes for the referendum vote on devolution, the Central Government is going to loose the vote.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that the nation of Kenya is currently very very divided. And a house divided cannot stand. And so this calls for prayer and Repentance by the people of Kenya so that togetherness, reconciliation and unity be attained in the nation of Kenya. And this unity, harmony and togetherness can only be achieved if the people of Kenya humble themselves before The LORD God Almighty in Repentance and prayer for the nation of Kenya and turn away from sin: the sin of murder including abortion; prosperity gospel perpetuated by false pastors; prostitution; hate; witchcraft; devil worship; idolatry; sexual immorality including fornication and adultery etc.

And so when the people and the nation of Kenya turn away from their sins, wickedness and evil practices, then The LORD will hear from His throne room in Heaven and He will grant unity, reconciliation, peace, harmony and togetherness in the nation of Kenya.

Shalom!!!

NOTE:

1-Currently there is a very intense debate in the nation of Kenya on whether to go for a referendum on devolution or not. But The LORD is now revealing how all this will shape up especially if the people and the nation of Kenya don’t  seek The LORD and humble themselves before The LORD in Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

2-May everyone else from all other nations of the earth also pray for their nations and leaders so that the wisdom of The LORD to reign in their nations. And that the people and the nations can embrace absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!

Mark 3:24-25 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.”

2nd Chronicles 7:14-16 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.”


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. Have you had any prophecies about Syria?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen.

      I have not had prophesies about Syria. But I have had prophesies of the nations of middle east having a war distress including Iran, Israel,USA,Russia etc.

      Shalom!!!

      Delete
  2. will there be instability after referendum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen.

      I was not shown what will happen after the referendum. But pray for yourself, your family, your leaders and your nation for protection by the blood of The LORD Jesus Christ.

      Shalom!!!

      Delete