Saturday 28 September 2013

A VISION OF A COVENANT AND A TREATY MADE BY THE KENYAN LEADERS AND MUSLIM LEADERS: KENYA (AND INDEED THE ENTIRE EARTH) MUST KNOW THAT THE ONLY TRUE AND LIVING GOD IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, AND ONLY HIM IS TO BE WORSHIPPED



This is the 4th time in a row that I’m passing a message from The LORD God Almighty (The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; The God of Israel; Him who created Heaven and the earth and the entire universe including planets, the moon, the sun and everything both seen and unseen) to the people and the nation of Kenya. Even though this message is tailor-made for the people and the nation of Kenya, but it is also a broader message to all the people across all the nations of the earth. I have been meditating for the last 6 days on how to put this message across, having received the revelation on 22nd September 2013.

And so in the morning of 22nd September 2013, I had a vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. And in this supernatural dream of The LORD, I saw an article that had been written. When I read it, it talked about how the Kenyan leaders have over time made treaties and covenants with Muslim leaders. The LORD even showed me in the article in this very mighty vision, one of the deceased Kenyan leaders together with his son who is alive and is also one of the Kenyan leaders, how over time they have made covenants, Treaties and agreements with Muslim leaders.

And then the vision of The LORD God Almighty ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from the dream of The LORD God Almighty is that the nation of Kenya, particularly the leadership of Kenya have entered into strange and secret treaties with Muslim leaders both in the present times and recent past. And through these treaties, either directly or indirectly they are trying to promote the worship of another god; a god who is a false god (Allah). And that these treaties and covenants have emboldened the Muslims over time in trying to introduce Sharia law and other abominable practices and laws in Kenya.

The LORD God Almighty is thus calling for Repentance in the land at the leadership level and also at individual levels. And The LORD is calling for people to turn away from sin and wickedness including idolatry and worship of false gods and to turn to absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

And so Kenyans (and indeed everybody across all the nations of the earth) from all walks of life across the entire nation both at individual level and leadership level must now decide whom they shall worship. And the message to the people of Kenya is in the book of 1st Kings 18:20 which states: ‘“Elijah went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him.

There are only two eternal avenues (Heaven and Hell). And there are only two options for worship: The LORD God Almighty and Satan; and everyone who worships The LORD God Almighty in Spirit and Truth will go to Heaven for eternity while everyone who worships Satan (through Islam, Hinduism, Devil Worship, Buddhism, Scientology, New Age Movement e.t.c) will go to Hell for eternity unless they Repent of their idolatry before it is too late. 

Heaven is a place of eternal joy, comfort, glorious & brilliant light, peace and satisfaction. Hell is a place of eternal destruction, pain, extremely burning heat, damnation, torture by maggots, torture by demons, horrible darkness etc. The lukewarm Christians and also false apostles, false prophets, false evangelists and false ministers of the "word" must also Repent including their congregation and take to the truth and the narrow path before it is too late otherwise they too are heading to hell together with idolaters. The narrow path is the path of Absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ: and it is the path that leads to eternal life in Heaven.

NOTE:

1-The LORD I serve: The LORD GOD Almighty has revealed to me that if Kenyans do not Repent both at individual levels and leadership levels; More Judgments of The LORD are coming to Kenya. He is the same God who revealed to me the Westgate (Nairobi,Kenya) Terror attack 40 days before it happened; He is the same God who revealed to me the destruction and the shutdown of Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi due to a huge fire leading to stranded passengers 24 hours before it happened; He is the same God who revealed to me the demonstrations against Kenyan MPs using Pigs by the protestors 2 weeks before it happened; He is the same God who revealed to me the removal of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood regime 2 months before it happened; He is the same God who revealed to me The big earthquake(s) coming to New Zealand months before it occurred in July and August 2013; He is the same God who has also revealed to me that a Mega Historical Earthquake of a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale is coming to hit California, USA very very soon. E.T.C. And so the following are the more judgments of The LORD coming to the nation of Kenya if Kenya does not Repent both at individual level and leadership level:

The first one is that a very distressing and a very shocking moment is coming to the nation of Kenya. And that the leaders of the nation of Kenya, particularly the Kenyan President (Uhuru Kenyatta) and the Kenyan opposition leader (Raila Odinga) are facing potentially very dangerous situation which may lead to their demise ( murder, assassination, Killing). And so in summary, on 29th August 2013, in a very mighty prophetic dream of The LORD, I saw written as follows: “Raila Odinga has been shot.And on 30th August 2013, The LORD God Almighty revealed to me in a prophetic dream what I can summarize as follows: ‘“I saw someone handing over guns to Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta. And as he was on his way to hand it over, he shot at Uhuru Kenyatta.”’ This message and warning is extremely very very critical and important because whenever The LORD reveal to me prophesies, they normally become fulfilled and the ones not yet fulfilled will be fulfilled very very soon. This shocking prophesy has got a potential of exploding the nation into very terrible civil disobedience and violence.

The second one is that a very huge, never seen before in Kenya Earthquake is coming to the nation of Kenya. When The LORD revealed to me this prophesy on 25th June 2013, I was so so shocked because the magnitude of the earthquake I saw coming to Kenya was tremendously shocking. The Magnitude of the earthquake was an 8.2 on the Richter Scale. When it occurs it may or may not be recorded as such but the message The LORD is passing across is that if the nation of Kenya does not Repent both at individual level and leadership level, then He will strike the land with a very big earthquake. The nation of Kenya does not have the capacity to withstand such a huge shaking. Infact when I woke up back then on 25th June 2013, I wondered: “An earthquake in Kenya? These sides of the world never have earthquakes as such”, I said to myself. And so I prayed to The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit to confirm to me whether what I had seen in the Prophetic dream was indeed coming. And so when I went back to sleep, I had a confirmation through another very short dream; and in this short dream I was made to understand that: Yes indeed; a huge earthquake is coming to the nation of Kenya.”

2-I have passed this message and revelation to the respective Kenyan leaders; I hope they read it and seek The LORD in Repentance.

3-The earth is about to be plunged into The Great Tribulation period immediately after the bride of Christ is Raptured into Heaven, I don’t know whether these very shocking judgments of The LORD will hit Kenya before or after the Rapture of the bride of Christ.

SHALOM!!!

Deuteronomy 12:31 You must not worship the Lord your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the Lord hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.”

Exodus 34:14-15 ‘“Do not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God. “Be careful not to make a treaty with those who live in the land; for when they prostitute themselves to their gods and sacrifice to them, they will invite you and you will eat their sacrifices.”
 
Acts 17:29-31Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.

Revelation 3:14-18 These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

2nd Chronicles 7:14-16if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.” 

Mathew 7:13-20 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.  A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

1st Corinthians 10:1-11 ‘“For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness. Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did. Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.” We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel. These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 




Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment