Friday 16 May 2014

ACCURATE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHESY OF A VERY HUGE EXPLOSION COMING TO THE EARTH IN A COMMERCIAL AREA AS GIKOMBA MARKET IN NAIROBI, KENYA SUFFERS A FATAL TERROR ATTACK

The prophesy that The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit revealed to me in the morning of 15th May 2014, about a very huge explosion coming to the earth in a commercial area has been accurately fulfilled slightly more than 24 hours later on the evening of 16th May 2014 (East African time). And this has just occurred in the Kenya’s and regional biggest commercial market at Nairobi’s Gikomba market, which has unfortunately caused many fatalities and destructions.

While sharing and posting the prophesy of The LORD across on 15th May 2014, I stated the following: I was also shown a place on the earth; and this place looked like an Industrial (Manufacturing/Commercial) area. And as I looked at this place, I saw a very huge explosion occur; what looked like an industrial/Chemical explosion.”

I also stated the following as well in that 24 hour prior prophesy of The LORD God Almighty: a very distressing moment is coming to the earth in an industrial/commercial area of operation as a result of a very huge explosion which may be a chemical explosion etc.”

And while sharing the prophesy of The LORD which was a two part prophesy with the second part titled as follows: “A Prophesy Of A Very Huge Industrial Explosion Coming To The Earth”

SHALOM!!!

THE NEWS HIGHLIGHTS CONCERNING THIS FULFILLED PROPHESY OF THE LORD:

1-BBC

Headline: Kenya's Nairobi hit by twin blasts in Gikomba market


2-East African Standard Newspaper

Headline: Four Dead And Others Seriously Injured In Multiple Explosions At Gikomba Market



3-Daily Nation

Headline: Four killed in Gikomba market blasts in Nairobi



4-CNN

Headline: Explosions reported in Nairobi



PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 


REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 




Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment