Wednesday 16 July 2014

PROPHESY OF A VERY GREAT EARTHQUAKE COMING TO THE NATION OF INDONESIA

In the morning of 16th July 2014 in a very mighty prophetic vision at night (Supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD had a communication with me. The LORD thus communicated to me over and over again for the better part of the night concerning this prophesy.

In the vision, I found myself in the nation of Indonesia. The LORD then started revealing to me that a very great earthquake is coming to the nation of Indonesia. And as The LORD continued to speak to me, The LORD gave me the words to type onto the ground of the nation of Indonesia. So I typed the words of The LORD on the ground concerning the very great earthquake that is very soon coming to hit the nation of Indonesia. And by writing on the ground of the nation of Indonesia, it was like a seal that The LORD has now spoken to the people and the nation of Indonesia concerning His judgment coming to the land of Indonesia.

I then woke up from the vision of The LORD.

The LORD is thus calling upon the people and the nation of Indonesia to repent of their sins and turn away from all sins and wickedness including idolatry. This is because The LORD has decreed a judgment coming to the land of Indonesia; and the only remedy is Repentance for the forgiveness of sins, and then taking to the path of Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

It is very important to note that this is the second time The LORD is speaking to me about this very great earthquake coming to hit the nation of Indonesia, the first time was on 4th October 2013, which I posted and shared. These are the days of very great earthquakes in various (diverse) places of the earth.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24:3-9 ‘“As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”  Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.”’
Luke 21:6-11 ‘“But Jesus said,  “As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.”  “Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”  He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”  Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.”’

REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF INDONESIA!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE AND THE NATIONS OF THE ENTIRE EARTH!!!

AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 




Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kevin Mirasi, God bless you real good for such wonderful experiences. I am new to your blog and would definitely show up some more. Here is my blog too http://jesus-christ-is-coming-soon.blogspot.com/. Maranatha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin,
    My niece teaches at a Christian school in Jakarta and has been in the U.S. visiting for the last month. She's returning to Jakarta tomorrow to teach another year. Did you get the sense from the Holy Spirit that all of Indonesia would be effected?
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete