Sunday 5 October 2014

VISION OF THE APOSTASY (THE GREAT FALL) IN THE CHURCH WHEREIN FAVOURITISM, CORRUPTION AND ADVERTISEMENT & PROMOTION OF INDIVIDUAL BUSINESS VENTURES REIGNS

In the morning of 5th October 2014 (actually starting from the night of 4th October 2014), The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit had a conversation with me through a vision at night (supernatural dream). And in this conversation of The LORD, The LORD showed me the state of the church and the apostasy (the fall) therein.

So in this vision of The LORD, The LORD took me to a well known mega, long-existing church with worldwide branches. The LORD then showed me the favouritism and corruption that goes on in this church. I even heard in the vision one of the church members (who is in the church hierarchy) saying the following: “Somebody have stayed in this place for a long time; he should have vied for a position of a Bishop so that he goes away from here. He desires to stay here to recommend the sacking of others.”

This person then went ahead to say: “Even us we should be allowed to appeal election results, call for election re-count and election audit.”

So what I observed in this church is that there is a lot of favouritism and corruption in this particular mega, long-existing church with worldwide branches.

The LORD then took me to another different church, a church that was packed to capacity. And The LORD made me to attend their church session, and all I heard and saw in this church is that before they start preaching or ministering they advertise their individual business ventures e.g. I heard and saw a church leader advertising his car business and how his products are the best. Actually that was their first and main agenda and program in the church session. Any other thing including preaching comes later, in fact in the vision of The LORD the advertisement went for long such that I woke up from the vision before it ended.

I then woke up from the vision of The LORD.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that there is great apostasy (fall) that is currently widespread in the church across the globe. So the church has had a very great fall as a result of the characters and behavior that the church has acquired and that have cropped into the church.  And these include favouritsm, corruption, and business transactions in the places that should be the Holy altar of The LORD.

The Church has thus effectively brought the world into the place that should be the Holy sanctuary/altar/temple of The LORD instead of taking (preaching) the true gospel to the world. This includes the soul, spirit, mind, heart and body; because the body is the temple of The Holy Spirit.

The LORD is thus calling upon the church of Christ worldwide to return to her first love and to embrace the basics of their walk with The LORD Jesus Christ who is the Head of the Church. And these basics are Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. The church  must now return to The Blood and The cross for her to be redeemed and delivered into Heaven, because Him who is the head of The Church is about to come and rapture (catch up into the sky en-route to Heaven) the Holy Church. That means that the church which is not Holy (The lukewarm church) will be left behind. This call to return to The LORD thus becomes a matter of urgency because time is absolutely over and the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride is at hand, otherwise the lukewarm church if she does not Repent will very very very soon find herself left-behind to face the Great Tribulation period; and worse more lost in hell.

The Holy church refers to a collection of individuals that have embraced Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins and are thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Remember the walk with The LORD is a standalone walk; The LORD will be evaluating the church at individual level i.e. each individual person’s walk with Christ at a personal level (relationship).

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: The LORD is doing and wants to do something new in His altar/temple/sanctuary so that the sick can be healed, the blind can see, the deaf can now hear, the HIV-AIDS infected can now be healed, the cancer infected can now be healed, the Ebola infected can now be healed, the lame can now be recreated and be able to walk, the dumb can now speak, the demon-possessed can now be delivered, the depressed can now be set free. But the temple (including the body, soul, spirit, mind and heart), the sanctuary and the altar of The LORD must first be purified, cleansed, refined and sanctified of sins e.g. corruption, favouritism, hatred, love of money, sexual immorality e.t.c for the Great move of The LORD through The Holy Spirit to be manifested to bring healing, breakthrough and deliverance so that the captives be set free. Actually in the first part of the conversation of The LORD on the night of 4th October 2014, this is what The LORD communicated to me.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Mathew 21:12-17 ‘“Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’” The blind and the lame came to him at the temple, and he healed them. But when the chief priests and the teachers of the law saw the wonderful things he did and the children shouting in the temple courts, “Hosanna to the Son of David,” they were indignant. “Do you hear what these children are saying?” they asked him. “Yes,” replied Jesus, “have you never read, “‘From the lips of children and infants  you, Lord, have called forth your praise’?” And he left them and went out of the city to Bethany, where he spent the night.”’
Malachi 2:1-9 ‘“And now, you priests, this warning is for you. If you do not listen, and if you do not resolve to honor my name,” says the Lord Almighty, “I will send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not resolved to honor me.  “Because of you I will rebuke your descendants; I will smear on your faces the dung from your festival sacrifices, and you will be carried off with it. And you will know that I have sent you this warning so that my covenant with Levi may continue,” says the Lord Almighty.  “My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace, and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name. True instruction was in his mouth and nothing false was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin. “For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, because he is the messenger of the Lord Almighty and people seek instruction from his mouth. But you have turned from the way and by your teaching have caused many to stumble; you have violated the covenant with Levi,” says the Lord Almighty.  “So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law.”
Mathew 25: 1-13 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.  The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.  “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’  “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’  “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’  “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.  “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’  “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’ “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.”’
Revelation 2:2-5 ‘“I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary. Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.”’
Revelation 3:15-21 ‘“I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.”’
Malachi 1:6-14 “A son honors his father, and a slave his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me?” says the Lord Almighty. “It is you priests who show contempt for my name. “But you ask, ‘How have we shown contempt for your name?’  “By offering defiled food on my altar. “But you ask, ‘How have we defiled you?’ “By saying that the Lord’s table is contemptible. When you offer blind animals for sacrifice, is that not wrong? When you sacrifice lame or diseased animals, is that not wrong? Try offering them to your governor! Would he be pleased with you? Would he accept you?” says the Lord Almighty. “Now plead with God to be gracious to us. With such offerings from your hands, will he accept you?”—says the Lord Almighty. “Oh, that one of you would shut the temple doors, so that you would not light useless fires on my altar! I am not pleased with you,” says the Lord Almighty, “and I will accept no offering from your hands. My name will be great among the nations, from where the sun rises to where it sets. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to me, because my name will be great among the nations,” says the Lord Almighty. “But you profane it by saying, ‘The Lord’s table is defiled,’ and, ‘Its food is contemptible.’ And you say, ‘What a burden!’ and you sniff at it contemptuously,” says the Lord Almighty. “When you bring injured, lame or diseased animals and offer them as sacrifices, should I accept them from your hands?” says the Lord.  “Cursed is the cheat who has an acceptable male in his flock and vows to give it, but then sacrifices a blemished animal to the Lord. For I am a great king,” says the Lord Almighty, “and my name is to be feared among the nations.
James 2:8-9 ‘“If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing right. But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.”’
Revelation 3:1-5 ‘“………These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you. Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi


E-mail: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

             

2 comments:

  1. Kevin, I believe God has sent you to be a last-days voice for all, from every nation. I visit this page often and always prayerfully consider your revelations. I believe you are the real deal, there is no arrogance or self- promotion coming from the things u say, and that is rare for someone who dreams so much & sees so many things that come to pass. may the Lord Jesus Christ whom u faithfully have served these 4-5 yrs as prophet and watchman richly bless you, may He continue to dialogue with you for the benefit of all who come here, I bless u with all the blessings in my heart young man- you are a genuine gift from God. stay humble, stay listening, and pray for all of us. Take care, always- a very blessed Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the Lord Jesus bless you Kevin. Thank you for the TRUTH. It is needed in this time of deception and fallacies from lots of places. Even more, may people read the Word for themselves as well to avoid deception in the form of prosperity gospel and unsound doctrines etc.

    ReplyDelete