Saturday 22 November 2014

PROPHESY (VISION) OF DISTRESS COMING TO THE TRANSPORTATION BRIDGES AND MODES OF THE NATION OF ISRAEL AS TERRORISTS WILL ATTEMPT TO BLOW UP THE ISRAELI TRANSPORTATION BRIDGES. ALSO A PROPHESY OF A FINANCIAL AND AN ECONOMIC CRISIS COMING TO BRITAIN

In the morning of 22nd November 2014 in a prophetic vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in the nation of Israel. So while in Israel, I saw a bridge. I was actually about to cross this bridge with a group of people while inside a bus. The LORD then made me understand that crossing this particular bridge is a very big risk because some terrorists were planning to put bombs under the bridge. The LORD made me know that this bridge connects Israel to Palestinian territories, and that these terrorists were coming from the Palestinian territories.

I then woke up from the first vision of The LORD.

The LORD then continued to communicate to me in the night and He showed me another vision. And in this second vision, I found myself in Britain. So while in Britain, The LORD made me understand that the Britain’s economy was transformed from being a manufacturing (an Industrial) to a commercial consumption economy i.e. The British economy used to be producer based but now it has been transformed to be a consumer based economy. In the vision, The LORD actually showed me British people involved in commercial trade as they were buying the consumables. The LORD then made me know that this transformation is not sustainable and it poses a very serious challenge to the future of the British economy.

I then woke up from the second vision of The LORD.

The message that was imparted in my heart from the first vision of The LORD is that a very serious and distressing moment is coming to the nation of Israel, whereby terrorists from the Palestinian side will attempt to blow up the Israeli transportation bridges, including their buses and other modes of transport. They will thus target means of transport and modes of transport.

The message that was imparted in my heart from the second vision of The LORD is that a very serious financial and economic crisis is coming to Britain. And that this distress will be because of the current state of British economy being a commercial consumer; a concept and a state that is not sustainable in the future for Britain’s economy.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1~These are the days of desolation and plunder of Israel and indeed Jerusalem, let us therefore pray for the peace of Jerusalem. These are indeed the days when the people of Israel and indeed the people of Jerusalem will say:Blessed is he who comes in the name of The LORD”

2~These are the days when the people and the nation of Britain (and indeed the people and the nations of the entire earth) must now stop putting their trust and hope in their wealth and economies but they should now put their hope and trust in The LORD Jesus Christ and return to The LORD by embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

Mathew 23:37~39 Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate.  For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Zechariah 14:1~3 A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls. I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle.

Mathew 24:3~8 ‘“As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.”’

Revelation 6:5~6 ‘“When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 

Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD

Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail Address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for Israel. That nation and the whole land belong to Trinity and Jews until 1000 year resign of King of Kings and the Lord of Lords Jesus Christ finish. I am looking forward to live among the saints of all ages on the New Earth and New Heavens ( Universes ). Until then, we should be ready for the Rapture of the Church. Amen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrible times coming to the Jewish nation and people. I wish that the Jewish would realize as a nation that Yeshua is their long awaited Messiah. Let all the believers in Yeshua stand in prayer for this nation. May the Lord fight against the Palestinian terrorists by His strong and mighty arm.

    ReplyDelete