Friday 23 January 2015

THE REVIVAL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT



Let us all endeavor and continue to thrive to be on the highway of The LORD even as we prepare the way for the very glorious coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture (Catch up To the Sky en-route to Heaven) The Holy Church (The Bride of Christ): The highway of Holiness. The way to prepare for the Rapture and for the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven is to be on The way of Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through the Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and turning away from a lifestyle of sins and all sins, The way of Righteousness (Being Right before The LORD by following His Ways and Requirements according to His will and plan), The way of Holiness (setting yourself/myself/ourselves apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), The way of Truth, The way of Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ so as not to be caught in the quagmire of lukewarmness (A state of being neither hot nor cold for the LORD). 

This way that leads to eternal life in Heaven is the way for a pure heart, a contrite heart, a humble heart, a clean heart. This is the way on which and through which The Holy Spirit moves and nourishes and cleanses and hence the place of the presence of The Holy Spirit. This thus is the way of a willing Spirit to sustain the Holy Ones that have a pure heart and The LORD renews a steadfast Spirit within them. They basically are those who have Repented of their sins and thus are now walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. These are the Holy Church (The Bride of Christ) that The LORD Jesus Christ raptures and takes to Heaven. They are the ones that partake of the Revival of The Holy Spirit that begins at an individual level but then blossoms into a Holy Church (The Bride of Christ): The ones invited to the wedding supper of The Lamb in Heaven. These then truly becomes the Sons, the Daughters and the Servants of The LORD that share in the inheritance and the glory that The Father (Jehovah) gives to His First Born Son (The LORD Jesus Christ) in Heaven.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! In The Mighty Name of The LORD Jesus Christ.

1st Thessalonians 4:13~18 ‘“Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.  According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words.”’ 

1st Corinthians 15:50~54 ‘“I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.  Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” 

Revelation 19:6~9 ‘“Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: “Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.” (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.) Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.” 

Psalm 51:7~12 ‘“Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice. Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.”’ 

Revelation 3:14~22 ‘“To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’ 

Isaiah 35:8~10 ‘“And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it. No lion will be there, nor any ravenous beast; they will not be found there. But only the redeemed will walk there, and those the Lord has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.”’ 

Romans 7:14~17 ‘“For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.  The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.”’ 

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD

Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi)

Facebook Link: 
https://www.facebook.com/kevin.mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment