Friday 24 April 2015

VISION WHERE THE LORD SHOWED ME A VERY BRIGHT THERMOMETER THAT HAD COVERED THE EXPANSE OF THE ENTIRE SKY, THEN I SAW THE THERMOMETER READING CHANGING VERY FAST: SIGNIFYING THAT TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER FOR THE CHANGE FROM LIGHTNESS TO DARKNESS



In the morning of 22nd April 2015, The LORD God Almighty (The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; The creater of Heaven and the earth; The God of The Universe; The LORD of hosts and of the entire planets, sun, moon and the stars), The LORD Jesus Christ (The Messiah and the Saviour of mankind; The King of kings and The LORD of Lords) and The Holy Spirit (The Comforter, The Counselor, The Helper) spoke to me through a vision (supernatural dream).This vision had 5 parts.

In the first part of the vision, I found myself preaching and serving The LORD in an open place that looked like a market of sort. So I started preaching to the people in this place. I was telling them about some Television programs (specifically soap operas) that are titled in foreign language that they don’t understand, especially Spanish titled soap operas that are popular in English-speaking areas of Africa. So I told them that some of these soap operas have titles in Spanish (but translated in English) like: “Marriage Does Not Work”, yet people sit and watch such programs. So I asked them under the power, anointing and inspiration of The Holy Spirit: “If You Are Watching a Television program that has already declared that marriages do not work, how will your marriage work?”

In the second part of the vision, I found myself in a place within this market place, where I saw a lady. She then told me: “I see you being very successful, wealthy and rich”. I then told her under the power, the anointing and the inspiration of The Holy Spirit: “That is fine, but I’m very busy preparing for the kingdom of God in Heaven”. This lady must have been one of the prosperity “prophets” and “seers” whose only concern and preoccupation is life here on the earth, but I politely yet firmly with the wisdom of The LORD told her that we need to seek yee first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these other things will be added unto us.

In The third part of the vision, I found myself attending a church service that had been organized by interdenominational groups. So I saw wrangles (a struggle) for control of the program by the different denominations. Each denomination wanted to be at the forefront of being the ones controlling the program. The LORD thus made me see the sheer selfishness and pride in this place.

In the fourth part of the vision, I found myself yet again in a market place. While here, I was also ministering to a group of people. So I saw another lady who was dressed very scantily until her anatomy was exposed i.e. she was in the market place and yet dressed in a clothing that looked like a very thin swimming costume. The LORD made me know that she was dressed this way to lure men. This lady was amongst those who were listening to what The LORD was helping me preach. The LORD then made me know that this lady longed to serve Him and to reach to others. So I told this lady under the power, anointing and inspiration of The Holy Spirit: “You Are A Good Lady And The LORD Loves You, But For You To Serve The LORD And Even To Reach Your Relatives, Friends And Others, You Must First Cover Yourself Well In The Fear Of The LORD, And The LORD Will Use You Very Tremendously To Reach To Others.”’ Right then and there, this lady was convicted in her heart that she had been naked all along, and so she walked a few steps away and bought a cloth, then I saw her now covered in a skirt that covered her well and no longer exposed her anatomy. People who knew her before were very shocked and surprised at her new form of dressing and they praised The LORD. 

After all the above episodes in the vision, I went down on my knees in prayer while still in this place and I praised The LORD and thanked Him for His faithfulness. I then asked The LORD to show me His glory. I then stood up and looked at the sky. When I looked at the sky, I saw the glory of The LORD in the form of what looked like a very bright thermometer that had covered the entire expanse of the sky. The LORD then focused my attention on the reading of the thermometer, and I could see that its reading was changing very fast. After a short while, the thermometer was then removed and then the sky became totally very dark. The LORD made me know in the vision that time is absolutely over and that time is moving very fast for changes in the sky, on the earth and indeed in the spiritual realm to occur; from Brightness (Lightness) to Darkness; meaning the Rapture of the Bride of Christ occurring and The Great Tribulation period sets in. This being represented in this vision by the changes in the thermometer: The spiritual barometer in this vision. Meaning that the spiritual “temperature” is changing very fast as time is absolutely over; and it’s about to hit the moment when the Brightness (Lightness) ceases and Darkness sets in. In the vision, I then saw a very dark presence engulf the earth. The Lightness is represented by the glory of The LORD, while darkness is represented by evil and wickedness on the earth. 

The vision of The LORD then ended.
 
SHALOM!!!

Mathew 6:25-33 ‘“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?  “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.  If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”’

Zechariah 3:1-7 ‘“Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him.  The Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?” Now Joshua was dressed in filthy clothes as he stood before the angel. The angel said to those who were standing before him, “Take off his filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken away your sin, and I will put fine garments on you.” Then I said, “Put a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him, while the angel of the Lord stood by.  The angel of the Lord gave this charge to Joshua: “This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘If you will walk in obedience to me and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.”’

Revelation 16: 15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

Mathew 16:1-4 ‘“The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven. He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away.”’

Exodus 33:12-19 ‘“Moses said to the Lord, “You have been telling me, ‘Lead these people,’ but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, ‘I know you by name and you have found favor with me.’  If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.” The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?” And the Lord said to Moses, “I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.” Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.” And the Lord said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”’

Luke 21:25-28 ‘“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.  At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

John 9:4-5 “As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

Daniel 12:1-4 ‘“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

1-Visions of The Mark of The Beast:


2-Compilations of The Prophesies Fulfilled and The Not Yet Fulfilled: 


3-E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

4-TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 


6-The Pure Messages (Teachings) of The LORD:

4 comments:

  1. This is CONFIRMATION! I was just on Dr. David Owour's channel last night and he was in his hotel room and he was so excited, he videotaped the GLORY CLOUD of the Lord that was the same Glory Cloud that took the Jews out of Egypt! And sister Amanda, 7777superladyam on youtube had a vision yesterday of the magnificent glory of the Lord in the form of a rainbow and the Lord told her that the sheep need to hurry and run to the rainbow. And sister Barbara of godshealer7 channel on youtube had a vision from the Lord on 4-19-2015 and the Lord told her that the sheep need to RUN to the sheepfold NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you brother the man must cover himself to!it is not a game.salem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at your vision and the television shows. The Lord showed me that the television programs your soul. And that the soul was perfect from God's throne and we are innocent. But then the television starts to change the way we think. And then people when they drink alcohol and watch television, it changes their emotions to believe differently. They may watch a movie where a person was gay and their partner died, and that partner had adopted a child but the other person had no legal rights to that child. And that gay marriage was not legal in that area or state, so the child was taken away to an orphanage or foster care agency. So the movie has music and drama to change the emotions of the person to make you want to side with them that their rights are violated. And couple this with alcohol and the person becomes an open vessel to the devil for retraining and soul programming. If we as Christians take all our secular movies and secular music and dispose of it, and start watching movies made by Christians....then we would see that there would be a need for better television and movies. Christians watching secular movies has made us lazy and not using our Talents programmed in our Soul by God to make movies and tv for His glory. Based on Elvi Zapata and his visions of the millenium, it is so awesome and so glorious that we will not be bored and there will be movies and television that glorifies Jesus. Billy Graham has a movie company called World Wide Pictures, we all should be doing something like that. I am tired of all these stupid movies out of Hollywood. I can find idols in almost every movie in the background. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brother and Prophet Kevin, please pray for me and my family so We may be ready to be taken with our Lord Jesus Christ at time of Rapture. We don't want to be left behind.

    ReplyDelete