Sunday 17 May 2015

A VISION WHERE THE LORD TOOK ME TO A STREET IN THE NATION OF ISRAEL AND THEN HE STARTED REVEALING TO ME ABOUT THE LAND OF ISRAEL AND ALSO HISTORICAL HOLY SITES IN ISRAEL



In the morning of 15th May 2015, The LORD God Almighty (The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; The creater of Heaven and the earth; The God of The Universe; The LORD of hosts and of the entire planets, sun, moon and the stars), The LORD Jesus Christ (The Messiah and the Saviour of mankind; The King of kings and The LORD of Lords) and The Holy Spirit (The Comforter, The Counselor, The Helper) spoke with me through a vision of The LORD (Supernatural dream).

In this vision of The LORD, I found myself in the nation of Israel. I found myself with a group of people sitting on the edges of a street in the nation of Israel, while I stood next to them in the opposite direction, as I listened to them. These people were discussing a range of issues including Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the just concluded swearing-in of the new Israeli Government. These people then afterwards in their discussion took a journey down the memory lane as they discussed about adjacent white tombs that were in the adjacent part next to this street. I was made to understand that these white tombs are the Holy sites in Israel.

I then moved to a nearby place that I was made to understand to be known as “The Village”, an area The LORD made me know is now occupied by the Palestinians but which was historically and biblically an Israeli land.

I was then made to understand that this “Village” was initially the capital of the combined Israeli land, but now the Palestinians occupy it and consider it their capital. This place must have been part of Jerusalem.

While still in the vision of The LORD, The LORD made me oversee the extended area in this place, and I heard The LORD say: “Gaza Strip”.

I then woke up from the vision of The LORD.

NOTE: This vision of The LORD is part of The LORD preparing His servant (s) for an upcoming mission of The LORD to the nation of Israel; very soon and shortly at The LORD’s perfect timing.

SHALOM!!!

Genesis 15: 18-21 ‘“On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the great river, the Euphratesthe land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.” 

Zechariah 8:1-11 ‘“The word of the Lord Almighty came to me. This is what the Lord Almighty says: “I am very jealous for Zion; I am burning with jealousy for her.” This is what the Lord says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the Lord Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.” This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Once again men and women of ripe old age will sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each of them with cane in hand because of their age. The city streets will be filled with boys and girls playing there.” This is what the Lord Almighty says: “It may seem marvelous to the remnant of this people at that time, but will it seem marvelous to me?” declares the Lord Almighty. This is what the Lord Almighty says: “I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God.” This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Now hear these words, ‘Let your hands be strong so that the temple may be built.’ This is also what the prophets said who were present when the foundation was laid for the house of the Lord Almighty. Before that time there were no wages for people or hire for animals. No one could go about their business safely because of their enemies, since I had turned everyone against their neighbor. But now I will not deal with the remnant of this people as I did in the past,” declares the Lord Almighty.”’

Zechariah 7: 7-14 ‘“Are these not the words the Lord proclaimed through the earlier prophets when Jerusalem and its surrounding towns were at rest and prosperous, and the Negev and the western foothills were settled?’” And the word of the Lord came again to Zechariah:  “This is what the Lord Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other.’ “But they refused to pay attention; stubbornly they turned their backs and covered their ears. They made their hearts as hard as flint and would not listen to the law or to the words that the Lord Almighty had sent by his Spirit through the earlier prophets. So the Lord Almighty was very angry.  “‘When I called, they did not listen; so when they called, I would not listen,’ says the Lord Almighty.  ‘I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations, where they were strangers. The land they left behind them was so desolate that no one traveled through it. This is how they made the pleasant land desolate.’”

Zechariah 12:1-9 "This is the word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD who stretches the earth and who forms the spirit of man within him declares: I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when the all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness, declares the LORD. I will keep a watchful eye over the house of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. Then the leaders of Judah will say in their hearts. ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the LORD Almighty is their God.’ On that day, I will make the Leaders of Judah like a brazier in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume right and left all the surrounding peoples, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place. The LORD will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honour of the house of David and of Jerusalem’s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. On that day the LORD will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the Angel of the LORD going before them. On that day I will set to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem."

Zechariah 2: 1-13 ‘“Then I looked up, and there before me was a man with a measuring line in his hand.  I asked, “Where are you going?” He answered me, “To measure Jerusalem, to find out how wide and how long it is.” While the angel who was speaking to me was leaving, another angel came to meet him and said to him: “Run, tell that young man, ‘Jerusalem will be a city without walls because of the great number of people and animals in it. And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will be its glory within.’ “Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north,” declares the Lord, “for I have scattered you to the four winds of heaven,” declares the Lord.  “Come, Zion! Escape, you who live in Daughter Babylon!” For this is what the Lord Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye—I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me. “Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,” declares the Lord. “Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you. The Lord will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem. Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

1-Visions of The Mark of The Beast:


2-Compilations of The Prophesies Fulfilled and The Not Yet Fulfilled: 


3-E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

4-TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 


6- The 77 Pure and Very Powerful Teachings, Messages and Divine Oracles of The LORD


7- Prophesies of a Mega Historical Earthquake Coming to California:


No comments:

Post a Comment