Thursday 13 August 2015

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS THE MOST PEACEFUL ATTENDANT

In the night of 11th August 2015, when we were praying, The LORD told us that he was going to speak to us in dreams. So when I went to sleep, I heard a vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD.

In this vision of The LORD, I saw The LORD Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha Mashiach/Yahushua Ha Mashiach, in Hebrew) in a white and a very bright attire. So in this vision of The LORD, The LORD Jesus Christ passed forth a word to me. The message of The LORD by word was: “I am The Most Peaceful Attendant.”

So in other words, The LORD Jesus Christ was (and is) passing forth a message to everyone everywhere on the earth, that He is The Most Peaceful Attendant. So He guards us, protects us, provides for us, rescues us, delivers us and takes care of us.

So everybody everywhere on the earth who is looking for a Peaceful Attendant over his or her life, then I have got news for you: The good news is that The LORD Jesus Christ is The Most Peaceful Attendant and He is constantly knocking at the door of our hearts, so that we may welcome Him into our life (lives) so that He may come in and attend to us; for He is The Most Peaceful Attendant.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Mathew 11: 28-30 ‘“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”’

John 14: 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.”’


Revelation 3: 20-21 ‘“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD



Prophet Kevin Mirasi


7 comments:

  1. I concur, One Million Percent and more (1,000,000%) since I have experienced HIS peace.

    Shalom.
    Philip M,
    Kenya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I welcome you into my Heart King Lord Jesus! Indeed HE is the most peaceful attendant! Greetings from Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three messages at once....... Yay! I become very happy as if I had gotten a present from a friend, and you write them so well. Yay! Yay! Yay! Keep going! More, more, more, more I crave this bread. Truthfully it is that I believe all of your words.

    Texas, usa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi , I am from Texas too. Welcome to the blog. I have been following Prophet Kevin Mirasi since Dec 2014. What part of Texas are you from? I am from South Texas.

      Delete
    2. North Texas. Yay it is that some one near me is traveling the same road too. Gives me confirmation to hold strong as ridicule ramparts away the deeding done and to do of some one who believes so

      Delete
  4. You have to love our King don't you?? He truly is special. What a day when I see Him, at the end of the race, face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was praying and meditating on His peace when I felt the desire to check this blog! Confirmation!

    ReplyDelete