Friday 18 September 2015

A VISION WHERE THE LORD PRESENTED FORTH BEFORE ME WORLD ATHLETICS SPRINT ICONS ALLYSON FELIX AND VERONICA CAMPBELL-BROWN; AND HE MADE ME KNOW THAT HE IS THE ONE THAT GIVES GIFTS AND TALENTS FOR THE GLORY AND HONOUR OF HIS MIGHTY NAME

In a rather a unique vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 13th September 2015, The LORD presented forth before me World Athletics sprint icons Allyson Felix and Veronica Campbell-Brown of The United States of America and Jamaica respectively.

In this vision, The LORD was talking to me about the talent that He has bestowed upon these athletes. The LORD made me know that gifts and talents are from Him, and that they are for the glory and honour of His Mighty Name. The LORD then told me that nobody can say that: “so and so has this gift and talent so I also must have it.” The LORD made me know that it’s only Him who provides gifts and talents as He wills and determines.

In this vision of The LORD, The LORD then allowed me to have a discussion with these two athletes. The First one I had a discussion with was Allyson Felix, and I was telling her that The LORD has raised her to be an example of how The LORD can bless someone with talents. I even reminded her in this vision how she was not known when she first came to the athletics scene to the extent that the commentators were saying: “This is a new lady, who has come forth and we will see how she develops and performs over time.”

In this vision of The LORD, Allyson Felix then told me: “When I was fully delivered by The LORD, then I knew that I needed to be a good example to the young people.”

Later on, in this vision of The LORD, I then had a joint discussion with both Allyson Felix and Veronica Campbell-Brown and I was telling both of them under the power and the anointing of The Holy Spirit, that The LORD bestowed on them the talent of sprinting, so as to be good examples to the young people globally on how to rely on the talents and gifts of God. So that through them, The LORD be glorified and honoured, especially by their behavior and message that they should carry forth: The message that Jesus Christ is The LORD, The Deliverer and The Saviour of Mankind.

The LORD made me know that even the gifts of The Holy Spirit are given forth as is determined by The Holy Spirit: The Will of The Spirit of The LORD. It is however very critical to note that He is faithful and at times may grant His children what they so earnestly seek and pray for. It however does not mean that if you don’t have any particular gifts of The Holy Spirit you will not enter into Heaven (e.g it is not a must that you must speak in tongues for you to enter into Heaven, neither is it a must for you to have the gift of healing for you to enter into Heaven). All that we are required to do to enter into Heaven is to embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of our sins through the precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and thereby walk in Righteousness (Right before The LORD by following His Ways and Requirements), Holiness ( Set apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), Truth (According to the word of God: The Bible) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparing the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ.

In this vision of The LORD, I then reminded both athletes of their athletics competition that has been witnessed between them for over a decade.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: I have sent this message to the relevant persons mentioned; I hope they get time to read it.

2nd Timothy 2:1-7 ‘“You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules. The hardworking farmer must be first to partake of the crops. Consider what I say, and may the Lord give you understanding in all things.”’

1st Corinthians 9: 24-27 ‘“ Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.”’

Mathew 25: 14-30 ‘“For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord’s money. After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them.  “So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.’ His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ He also who had received two talents came and said, ‘Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.’ His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ “Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.’ “But his lord answered and said to him, ‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents. For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”’

1st Corinthians 12: 1-31 ‘“Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: You know that you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, however you were led. Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.  There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,  to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills. For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit. For in fact the body is not one member but many. If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body? And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body,” is it therefore not of the body? If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling? But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased. And if they were all one member, where would the body be? But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary. And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty, but our presentable parts have no need. But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it, that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.  Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually. And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD





Prophet Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. This is in a addition to the vision below that The LORD gave me on 13th May 2014 about Usain Bolt and which I posted and shared across on 13th May 2014 (and which I indeed also sent to Usain Bolt, I hope he read it then):

    THE MESSAGE OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY TO THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF JAMAICA AND TO THE WORLD’S FASTEST MAN USAIN BOLT

    In a very mighty and powerful communication of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 13th May 2014 at about 4am through a supernatural dream (vision at night) of The LORD, The LORD presented before me in a room, the world’s fastest man Usain Bolt. And Usain Bolt was actually dressed in the Jamaican colours in his athletics attire.

    And so when I saw Usain Bolt, I told him the following: “I will watch you in the finals”. And then The LORD made me under the inspiration of the great move, power and the anointing of The Holy Spirit to tell him the following: “You Need Jesus Christ In Your Life. The LORD Wants You To Repent of Your Sins So That You Too Can Prepare The Way For His Coming.”

    And then The LORD once more told me under the inspiration of the great move, power and the anointing of The Holy Spirit to tell Usain Bolt the following: “The LORD Has Raised You As The Fastest Man On The Earth And In The Record; The LORD Was Using You To Show The People And The Nation Of Jamaica That Even Them, They Are Worthy Before Him. So That When They See Their Son Uplifted By The LORD, Then They Can Turn To The LORD And Say: ‘Surely The LORD Loves Us’, And That They Can Now Repent of Their Sins And Turn To The LORD.”

    The vision of The LORD then ended.

    The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that The LORD is calling upon all the people and the nation of Jamaica to Repent of their sins and take to the path of Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ and prepare the way for the very very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture (suddenly take to the sky en-route to heaven) His bride.

    The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that The LORD is the one who created everyone and gave them different talents for the glory and honour of His name. And everyone (Including heroes and heroines) everywhere on planet earth must use their God given talent for the glory and honour of The name of The LORD.

    SHALOM!!!

    ReplyDelete