Wednesday 11 November 2015

PROPHECY OF A POLITICAL AND A GOVERNMENTAL LEADERSHIP CHANGE OF GUARD COMING TO THE NATION OF KENYA

In a vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 8th November 2015, I see something happening in the nation of Kenya, something that necessitates an “election of sort”. So in this vision an “election of sort” is announced.

But in the dream of The LORD, I hear “April” (Perplexing, but please don’t ask me what that meant, because it was not made known to me what “April” meant in this vision of The LORD).

What concerns me within this vision of The LORD is that I see (within the vision of The LORD) the Kenyan Government has been embroiled in allegations of many corruption incidents. So in the vision of The LORD, I sense and fear the Government losing some popularity, leading to an extremely very tight “election”. In this vision of The LORD, I’m then worried about an aftermath of a very tight “election”; because I’m made to understand in the vision by The LORD that it (a very tight election) can be very prone to tensions in the land, especially post-election tensions.

So in this vision of The LORD, I see an Opposition Group (Coalition) that is very eager to exploit the weaknesses of the Governing Group (Coalition).

In this vision of The LORD, I then later on see what looks like a change of guard; a change of leadership in the nation of Kenya. I don’t know whether this comes about as a result of an “election” or something else, but The LORD made me know that a change of Guard then occurs in the nation of Kenya.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

Let everyone everywhere on the earth (including in the nation of Kenya), embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through The Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ that was shed at the cross of Calvary for the Redemption of mankind (who believes and accepts); and thereby walk in Righteousness (Right before The LORD God Almighty, by following the ways and the Requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set Apart for the glory and honour of The LORD God Almighty), Truth (According to the Word of God in The Bible) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparing the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to take to Heaven His Faithful sons and daughters.

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 5: 22-29 ‘“But you his son, Belshazzar, have not humbled your heart, although you knew all this. And you have lifted yourself up against the Lord of heaven. They have brought the vessels of His house before you, and you and your lords, your wives and your concubines, have drunk wine from them. And you have praised the gods of silver and gold, bronze and iron, wood and stone, which do not see or hear or know; and the God who holds your breath in His hand and owns all your ways, you have not glorified. Then the fingers of the hand were sent from Him, and this writing was written.  And this is the inscription that was written: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. This is the interpretation of each word. MENE: God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it; TEKEL: You have been weighed in the balances, and found wanting; PERES: Your kingdom has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.” Then Belshazzar gave the command, and they clothed Daniel with purple and put a chain of gold around his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.”’

Daniel 12: 1-4 ‘“At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book.  And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 12-17 ‘“Then the Lord appeared to Solomon by night, and said to him: “I have heard your prayer, and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice. When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people,  if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Your Brother in Christ,



And A Servant of The LORD: Kevin Mirasi.


1 comment:

  1. Halleluyia......Indeed...Kenya must repent.....I notice that from all the prophecies you have given of Kenya, The LORD is essentially pointing to the leadership of Kenya.

    The LORD bless you for sharing this...and may HE bless South Africa for receiving you in the name of the Prophet and ofThe LORD.

    PHILIP M,
    KENYA.

    ReplyDelete