Monday 26 September 2016

GERMANY:

In a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit on 23rd September 2016, I found myself in Germany, I had gone to serve The LORD in Germany in a Prophetic Conference (A Sacred Assembly of The LORD).

While here, I saw the Conference was for 2 days. The First day was majorly for Preaching (Teaching) The Word and The Message of The LORD. The Second day had a segment for Question and Answer session.

Later on I found myself in a home of a Couple (a Caucasian Couple of mature Age) in Germany where we fellowship together over many topics.

The LORD made me know that Germany will be the gate-way of taking His Word even to other parts of Europe.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The LORD was revealing and confirming that I will be going to Germany again (and by extension Europe); at His Own Perfect timing, to take forth The Word and The Message of God.

SHALOM!!!

When and How am I going, a second time to Germany? I don’t know. All I know is that The LORD has once more spoken about my going back (a second time) to Germany to take His Word. I have thus seen myself preaching again in Germany. The LORD is also talking about Europe therein. I was in Germany previously in February 2016 for a Sacred Assembly of The LORD.

There is always a lot (of Planning & Preparation) happening in the background, to be able to finally reach the places that The LORD has summoned me to go to i.e. has sent me to. This sometimes necessitates postponing some, pushing some ahead etc. I know there are many Nations still pending, but everything will work out according to The Perfect Plan, Perfect Will and Perfect Timing of The LORD: For everything belongs to The LORD and everything is in His Mighty Hand.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture His Bride to Heaven is at hand. Nobody knows The Day or the Hour of the Rapture of the Bride of Christ, except Abba Father. After the Rapture of the Bride of Christ, The LORD’s Primary focus will be Israel; during Jacob’s Trouble (The Great Tribulation Period). But The LORD, by His grace will still during that Period send His servants (The Two Witnesses and The 144,000 End-Time Army of God) to other nations as well, in addition to Israel. It will be a moment of extreme Persecution for those who profess their faith in The LORD Jesus Christ, and those who Preach about The LORD Jesus Christ, and also those who Preach against The Mark of the Beast. It is therefore very important to strive to enter Now (During The Rapture), because after the Rapture it will be extremely very difficult to enter (Yes, People will still be able to enter; but they will do so through starving to death and also through Martyrdom: As no one will be able to buy or sell anything unless they have The Mark of the Beast. And anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast will not be able to enter into Heaven, for they forever belong to the devil).

1st Thessalonians 5:24 ‘“He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.”’

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

BARUCH HASHEM ADONAI (Blessed Be the Name of The LORD).

BARUCH HABA B’SHEM ADONAI (Blessed Is He Who Comes in The Name of The LORD).

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi




2 comments:

  1. The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.Time is no more. Come Lord Jesus. Hallelujah, Glory to God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete