Tuesday 13 December 2016

“NOW WE BELIEVE, NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAID, FOR WE OURSELVES HAVE HEARD HIM AND WE KNOW THAT THIS IS INDEED THE CHRIST, THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD”:

I Like and I Love this, Very Powerful: The Testimony of Someone (Others), Drew them (Draws them) to The LORD, that they may Come and Hear Directly from The LORD and be Convicted (and thereby Believing) through The Word of The LORD; Himself. That essentially, is The Conviction Power of The Holy Spirit.

For He Tells us and Will Tell us All Things. He is The Messiah; and He Speaks to us Directly------Through His Word and Through The Holy Spirit.

======But Remember: Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." (John 20:29).

HE IS ALIVE------AMEN------HE IS ALIVE, JESUS IS ALIVE-----------------FOREVER HE IS ALIVE-------AMEN!!!

John 4: 39-42 ‘“And many of the Samaritans of that city believed in Him because of the word of the woman who testified, “He told me all that I ever did.” So when the Samaritans had come to Him, they urged Him to stay with them; and He stayed there two days. And many more believed because of His own word. Then they said to the woman, “Now we believe, not because of what you said, for we ourselves have heard Him and we know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world.”’

John 4: 25-26 ‘“The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.”’

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Amen! Amen! Amen To That.
    Prophet!

    The Greatest Love Story that Ever happened

    Is

    Son of God died for you and me so that we might live.

    King Yeshua/Jesus that deed is unequaled
    It will ring through out all ages.

    King Y-E-S-H-U-A/Jesus

    Holy ONE of Israel.
    Lamb of God, Yeshua/Jesus.
    King Of Kings and
    Lord of Lords
    God Most High
    The Whole World is filled
    with Your Glory
    As the Water cover the sea
    The Whole World is filled
    with Your Glory
    As the Water cover the sea.

    Worthy! Worthy!! Worthy!!!
    Is The Lamb
    Yeshua! Yeshua!! Yeshua/Jesus!!!

    My heart longs for You,
    For the The Living GOD
    My Soul soul thirsty for You
    In a dry thirsty Land/World.

    We awaits your return.
    The LORD, The Mighty One!
    Exalted Name above all names
    Worthy is the Lamb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord is great indeed, brother Mirasi!

    I understand at the time of the end one must be The Perfect and Spotless Bride of Jesus Christ, the darling of heaven!!

    I saw a poor old lady last night ask a question to some young folks, and my heart was touched with pity, because she knows she is going to pass away VERY very soon.

    I happened upon this video and saw the old lady's words speaking to Patricia young lady and others

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuzLdMPbKl8

    Here's what Patricia said:

    Obama's way is truly God's way, choice for all.

    Remember we must all go before God in the last day.
    God is the final judge of us all.

    God himselfsets before us life and death, we are to choose life.

    Here's what the old lady said in reply to Patricia:


    I read your words very carefully.

    You are young, I am old. Every single word out of every single mouth is the product of the true feeling each one has for someone else - These are the words you wrote about Obama's way before God's way :

    "Obama's way is truly God's way, choice for all. Remember we must all go before God... himselfsets ... we are to choose life."

    I only wish I would have been one of the lucky ones who had lived to see if God's Way ever came before The Obama's, who are innocently waiting for the right time to introduce God, as their only concern was
    How to manage God's return

    God is here on earth in human form...now what???? - Godlike ...
    www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2355393/pg1
    Sep 15, 2013 - 31 posts - ‎5 authors
    Please give some thought to this before you respond. The world governments have been aware of the presence of God in human form, and

    (Here's what the old lady said to 5 others, also)

    As Patricia has said REGARDING THE WAY , I ask you fine young people - ONLY BECAUSE I AM living in the USA, OLD, and about to pass away - I can only trust what I can clearly see with my own two eyes
    is there any time in your life on or after September 15, 2013 that

    you could have used God's help - - me, too.

    I know I would not have died had if The Leaders in charge of US had ever felt A simple introduction was worth their valuable time./






    ReplyDelete