Friday 6 January 2017

PRAY FOR T.D. JAKES:

In a very tremendous Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, I saw T.D. Jakes hulling unprintable insults at a People I’m made to understand are Journalists. When I saw this, I asked myself in The Vision of The LORD: "Isn’t this a Servant of God?"

I’m then made to understand that the Glory of The LORD has departed from T.D Jakes; The Glory that I’m made to understand in this Vision of The LORD, was Once was upon T.D Jakes.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Could it be that The Message that T.D Jakes is Preaching is like an Insult before The LORD? a Detestable, Defiled, Polluted and a Compromised Message before The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit? A Message that Does Not Glorify and Honour the LORD; because of its Contents?

That is the Understanding that I derived therein from The Vision of The LORD.

The LORD is looking for Teachers of Righteousness, Teachers of Repentance for the Forgiveness of Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, Teachers of The Message of The Blood and The Cross; for that is The Power of God, Teachers of Holiness, Teachers of Truth, Teachers of Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. For Such does The Power, The Presence, The Anointing, The Glory and The Presence of The LORD Operate in and Through. For Such are The Preachers That The LORD Requires, especially at this Particular Hour of the Very Imminent Return of The Messiah Jesus Christ to take His Holy, Righteous, Repentant and Blameless Bride to Heaven.

Remember: Noah was a Teacher of Righteousness, Jeremiah was a Teacher of Righteousness, Ezekiel was a Teacher of Righteousness, Moses was a Teacher of Righteousness, Isaiah was a Teacher of Righteousness, Daniel was a Teacher of Righteousness, Hosea was a Teacher of Righteousness, Malachi was a Teacher of Righteousness, Paul was a Teacher of Righteousness, Peter was a Teacher of Righteousness. E.T.C.

SHALOM!!!

Pray for T.D. Jakes (and all other Servants of God), that if he (they) has (have) taken to another Message that does not Glorify and Honour The LORD, then he (they) may Return in earnest to The LORD and His Ways and Requirements.

The LORD Wants Nobody to Perish, but that We may All Return to Him in earnest: ‘“The LORD is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to Repentance.”’ (2nd Peter 3:9).

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: Message also sent to Relevant Person (s). I hope he (they) get it and Read it.

SHALOM!!!

Malachi 2: 1-2 ‘“And now, O priests, this commandment is for you. If you will not hear, And if you will not take it to heart, To give glory to My name,” Says the Lord of hosts, “I will send a curse upon you, And I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have cursed them already, Because you do not take it to heart.”’

Malachi 2:17 ‘“You have wearied the Lord with your words; Yet you say, “In what way have we wearied Him?” In that you say, “Everyone who does evil Is good in the sight of the Lord, And He delights in them,” Or, “Where is the God of justice?”’

Malachi 2: 4-8 ‘“Then you shall know that I have sent this commandment to you, That My covenant with Levi may continue,” Says the Lord of hosts. “My covenant was with him, one of life and peace, And I gave them to him that he might fear Me; So he feared Me And was reverent before My name. The law of truth was in his mouth, And injustice was not found on his lips. He walked with Me in peace and equity, And turned many away from iniquity. “For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge, And people should seek the law from his mouth; For he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts. But you have departed from the way; You have caused many to stumble at the law. You have corrupted the covenant of Levi,” Says the Lord of hosts.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!
REPENTANCE PRAYER:
Precious Jesus,
I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,
and today I have recognized my shortfall,
I Repent and turn away from all Sin.
Please cover me with your Precious Blood,
and establish your Word in my life,
that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness
and write my name in your Book of Life
and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit
in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
AMEN.
Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

Kevin Mirasi





2 comments: