Friday 12 May 2017

THE MANDATE FROM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY:

The Below is the Mandate I have from The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. Others have different Mandates from the same God; and that is Okay, So Long as their Mandate is from The One True God (The Holy One of Israel, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, The Creater of Heaven and the earth & the entire Universe). Because there are also many Fraudsters (Wolves in Sheep Clothing) that have also arisen.

There are many Genuine Servants of God (especially in this Present “Latter Day” Period), according to The Five Fold Ministry: Prophets, Apostles, Pastors, Teachers, and Evangelists. What differs are the Levels of anointing that The LORD has placed upon His different Servants. Only He (The LORD) knows the Levels that He has placed upon each of His Servants, across the Nations of the earth; but they All Remain His Servants, as Long as they Continue to Serve Him in Purity, Faithfulness and Humility.

The gifts of the Holy Spirit that He places upon them may also differ; as is determined by The Holy Spirit.

It is never an easy Task (“Job”), for any servant of The LORD, But by the help of The Holy Spirit it is always achievable; for The Glory and Honour of The LORD. The Servants of God are not always Perfect, but they derive Their Perfection through The Help of The LORD.

The Benchmark Message of any Genuine Ministry of The LORD is always: Repentance (For the forgiveness of Sins through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ), Righteousness (Right before The LORD), Holiness (Set apart for The Glory and Honour of The LORD), Truth (as is written in The Holy Book of God: The Holy Bible) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Such a Genuine Ministry will thus always be Word (The Holy Bible) Centered. And yes indeed, Loving God and Loving your Neighbour as you Love yourself. Remember, Jesus Christ said: “If you love Me, keep My commandments." (John 14:15).

The LORD explicitly and in clarity revealed and explained to me the Mandate (His Mandate for and upon me) on 7th November 2013, when in a Visitation of The LORD, The LORD Spoke to me (Directly) as follows: “The Glory I Have Placed Upon You is as a Prophet. I Have Called You In Pastoring, Not As a Church Pastor, But as My Servant Whom I Have Imparted a Powerful Anointing To Preach My Word. I Have Blessed You With Wisdom And So You Are Full of My Wisdom."

Then on 27th October 2015, The LORD showed me (in a Visitation of The LORD Through a Vision of The LORD) a multitude of Nations of the earth, and then He made me know that they (the nations of the earth) were Thirsty and Hungry for His Pure Word. The LORD then instructed me to go forth to those Nations and deliver forth His Pure Word.

All Glory and Honour to The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

1st Corinthians 12: 4-11 ‘“There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same LORD. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.”’

Ezekiel 47: 3-6 ‘“And when the man went out to the east with the line in his hand, he measured one thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the water came up to my ankles. Again he measured one thousand and brought me through the waters; the water came up to my knees. Again he measured one thousand and brought me through; the water came up to my waist. Again he measured one thousand, and it was a river that I could not cross; for the water was too deep, water in which one must swim, a river that could not be crossed. He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen this?” Then he brought me and returned me to the bank of the river.”’

Joel 2: 28-29 ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”’

Haggai 2: 6-9 ‘“For thus says The LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says The LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says The LORD of hosts.”’

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment