Sunday 2 July 2017

ROBERT MUGABE’S DAYS ARE NUMBERED; FOR HE WILL BE TAKEN AWAY VERY SOON:

This morning of 2nd July 2017, in a Prophetic Supernatural Dream (Vision) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD showed me Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe.

So I saw Robert Mugabe showing All and Sundry, how strong he still is, I saw him jumping a bit and trying to show all that he is very strong. The LORD then made me know, in the vision of The LORD, that Robert Mugabe is now physically very weak, and that his days are now Numbered, and that he will be taken away very soon.

The LORD then showed me how investors have avoided Zimbabwe due to economic uncertainties, brought about by an unpredictable Currency.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: My Prayer is that by the time he is taken away, he shall have made Peace with The Messiah Jesus Christ. For The LORD desires that None to perish, but that all to come to him in Repentance; for their Redemption.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Kings 20:1 ‘“In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith The LORD, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live.”’

2nd Peter 3:9 ‘“The LORD is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to Repentance.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Hello there, Kevin. You might want to check this out
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-create-panel-remove-trump-office-quietly-picks-democratic-support-124521145.html

    ReplyDelete