Monday 4 September 2017

O DAUGHTER OF ZION!!!

It is good to dress decently and to cover oneself in a decent manner; in the Fear (Wisdom) of The LORD. Both Men and Women; young and old.

For in a recent Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, I found myself in a place (a room) where there was a group of People. Amongst this People was a Lady who had her entire upper body exposed; even Breast exposed. There was only a very thin string of Cloth that covered very small portion of her upper body; otherwise, she was all exposed in the upper body. The LORD then instructed me to talk to the Lady. I then asked her why she was dressed in such a manner, and she told me that when she was young and growing up, she actually dressed differently, but as she grew up, she adopted such kind of dressing.

The LORD then inspired me (in the Vision of The LORD) to Lament as I spoke to her: ‘“O Daughter of Zion, when you were young/child, The LORD Brought you forth and clothed you, but when you became mature you discarded the Ways of The LORD.”’

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Therefore, we need to dress decently in The Fear (Wisdom) of The LORD. We need to seek The LORD to help us dress decently; whether in Summer or in Winter. That The LORD to help us have decent Comfortable Dressings for Summer. And that The LORD to help us also have decent Comfortable Dressings for Winter. So that we do not expose ourselves indecently (Physically) in the Public.

The Second message therein is that we should Return to our First Love (The LORD Jesus Christ), and return to The Original Ways of The LORD; The Ways and the Requirements that The LORD had set for us (and before us). The need to Return to The LORD, that The Glory of The LORD that so Covered us initially (at the beginning) may be upon us, so that we may not be Shamefully exposed; Spiritually and Physically.

SHALOM!!!

Ezekiel 16: 1-26 ‘“Again the word of The LORD came to me, saying, “Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations, and say, ‘Thus says The LORD God to Jerusalem: “Your birth and your nativity are from the land of Canaan; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite. As for your nativity, on the day you were born your navel cord was not cut, nor were you washed in water to cleanse you; you were not rubbed with salt nor wrapped in swaddling cloths. No eye pitied you, to do any of these things for you, to have compassion on you; but you were thrown out into the open field, when you yourself were loathed on the day you were born. “And when I passed by you and saw you struggling in your own blood, I said to you in your blood, ‘Live!’ Yes, I said to you in your blood, ‘Live!’ I made you thrive like a plant in the field; and you grew, matured, and became very beautiful. Your breasts were formed, your hair grew, but you were naked and bare. “When I passed by you again and looked upon you, indeed your time was the time of love; so I spread My wing over you and covered your nakedness. Yes, I swore an oath to you and entered into a covenant with you, and you became Mine,” says The LORD God. “Then I washed you in water; yes, I thoroughly washed off your blood, and I anointed you with oil. I clothed you in embroidered cloth and gave you sandals of badger skin; I clothed you with fine linen and covered you with silk. I adorned you with ornaments, put bracelets on your wrists, and a chain on your neck. And I put a jewel in your nose, earrings in your ears, and a beautiful crown on your head. Thus you were adorned with gold and silver, and your clothing was of fine linen, silk, and embroidered cloth. You ate pastry of fine flour, honey, and oil. You were exceedingly beautiful, and succeeded to royalty. Your fame went out among the nations because of your beauty, for it was perfect through My splendor which I had bestowed on you,” says The LORD God. “But you trusted in your own beauty, played the harlot because of your fame, and poured out your harlotry on everyone passing by who would have it. You took some of your garments and adorned multicolored high places for yourself, and played the harlot on them. Such things should not happen, nor be. You have also taken your beautiful jewelry from My gold and My silver, which I had given you, and made for yourself male images and played the harlot with them. You took your embroidered garments and covered them, and you set My oil and My incense before them. Also My food which I gave you—the pastry of fine flour, oil, and honey which I fed you—you set it before them as sweet incense; and so it was,” says The LORD God. “Moreover you took your sons and your daughters, whom you bore to Me, and these you sacrificed to them to be devoured. Were your acts of harlotry a small matter, that you have slain My children and offered them up to them by causing them to pass through the fire? And in all your abominations and acts of harlotry you did not remember the days of your youth, when you were naked and bare, struggling in your blood. “Then it was so, after all your wickedness—‘Woe, woe to you!’ says The LORD God—that you also built for yourself a shrine, and made a high place for yourself in every street. You built your high places at the head of every road, and made your beauty to be abhorred. You offered yourself to everyone who passed by, and multiplied your acts of harlotry. You also committed harlotry with the Egyptians, your very fleshly neighbors, and increased your acts of harlotry to provoke Me to anger.”’

Revelation 2: 4-5 ‘“Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; Repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you Repent.”’

Genesis 3: 7-11 ‘“Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings. And they heard the sound of The LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of The LORD God among the trees of the garden. Then The LORD God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?” So he said, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.” And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?”’

Revelation 16:15 ‘“Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. Very interesting message! Question: when God created Adam & Eve in the very beginning they were naked, they did not know they were naked, it was only when they fell from grace after eating the forbidden fruit that they realised they were naked. So when we return home to be with our Lord, will we be like Adam & Eve before the fall, or will we be like them after, how do you think we will see things in our spiritual bodies? God bless you brother, I pray the Lord Jesus is coming any time now, I am so ready to go home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. They were actually covered by The Glory of The LORD (The Clothing of The LORD), before they fell in Sin and were thus Naked when they Sinned; for The Glory of The LORD Departed from them.

      Delete
  2. God bless you, brother in Christ. In the name of the Father, Son, and holy spirit. From kingsland, Texas. Dawn Marie

    ReplyDelete